Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Savage marine, Ilmor, and DCB

MR HARLEY
    Thank you very much for all the work and exceptional service through-out this whole valve spring issue that many may know about with the Viper Motors.
    We had already recorded 28 hours on our boat and when this all went down, and at the time I was not aware of the problem. All 3 respected companies above were on the phone to me that Monday asking me when I could get our boat in for service to "change" out the valve springs, even though I was "Not" haveing issues with our motor.
    Our family extends our thanks to Ian from Ilmor , Kelly and Steve, Christina, Mrs. Killa, Adrien, Bryan and Dave for your continued support with our boat.
    Thank you Savage marine for all your excellent customer service also, you guys and gals down there are great!
    Even after the sale DCB and Ilmor have gone above and beyond my expectations as a Client.

UnionJack
    Savage and AJ all kick ass down there... on the way to the lake in 3 hours

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Thank you very much for all the work and exceptional service through-out this whole valve spring issue that many may know about with the Viper Motors.
    We had already recorded 28 hours on our boat and when this all went down, and at the time I was not aware of the problem. All 3 respected companies above were on the phone to me that Monday asking me when I could get our boat in for service to "change" out the valve springs, even though I was "Not" haveing issues with our motor.
    Our family extends our thanks to Ian from Ilmor , Kelly and Steve, Christina, Mrs. Killa, Adrien, Bryan and Dave for your continued support with our boat.
    Thank you Savage marine for all your excellent customer service also, you guys and gals down there are great!
    Even after the sale DCB and Ilmor have gone above and beyond my expectations as a Client.
    cheers to all involved as they always do. Men and woman that stand up to the plate if needed.
    hats off to all.

blown dough
    sAVAGE IS AWESOME, WORKED ON OUR OLD BOAT A FEW TIMES LAST SUMMER, THEY ARE GREAT. SEE YOU AT THE DCB REGATTA!!!!!!!!

OutCole'd
    Glad to hear it is getting handled before it becomes an issue. I agree, Savage kicks ass.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    us too.. (DCB regatta)

blown dough
    Flyin Vee You Have A Dcb??

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Flyin Vee You Have A Dcb??
    use to. It is the one on the back cover of hot boat. :cry:

blown dough
    Nice!!! Is Roz Watching I Am Over My Posting Limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Nice!!! Is Roz Watching I Am Over My Posting Limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL!! Roz is a post ***** too.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast