Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPAM, Spam, Spam! SSR 4 sale

Mr.Havasu

MagicMtnDan
    Sure is YELLOW!

Jordy
    I can see how you'd have a hard time towing the boat around with that one John.

Big Kahunaa
    I already have a trailblazer J/K

Deano
    I had one of those last year and had a hell of a time getting rid of it. I ended up giving it back to the dealer for a HUGE loss on a trade. anyways, good luck with the sale.

caroftheweek
    The only problem with the 2004 SSR is the 2005 came out with the LS2 and a 6-Speed. Still a very good looking car. Good luck with the sale.
    Ryan

HocusPocus
    my wife likes those.. she is trying to talk her boss into a getting one for her new company vehicle. looks like a fair price.. good luck on the sale.

uvindex
    I had one of those last year and had a hell of a time getting rid of it. I ended up giving it back to the dealer for a HUGE loss on a trade. anyways, good luck with the sale. With marketing help like this he's sure to make a quick sale! :hammerhea

Mr.Havasu
    actually, we just picked it up along with a beater jeep. we find ourselves jumping in the jeep more then the ssr, so we figured if anyone else wants it we would let it go. But either way we are o.k. with keeping it, so if it doesn't sell we'll just enjoy it for awhile. :smile:

Nord
    My neighbor has one in black and he loves it.......fun little vehicle.......good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast