Thread: Looking for a well built desert truck

02HoWaRd26
    Looking for a 4 seat truck full size pre-runner/race ready suspension, truck. Have cash for the right truck looking 20+ travel in all corners, looked at 1 today for 60k but wanna see if anyone here has anything. Cash his burning a big hole in my pocket...

cyclone
    www.race-dezert.com
    best site with classified ads. full of pro built prerunners for sale.

PHOTOGLOU
    I have 1... Call me I will take pictures and send them to you.... Prob a lot less than what you want to spend 20K but it is all king coil overs with king bump stops radiator in the rear all fiberglass fenders, fuel cell (45 Gal) in the rear LT1 motor 93 ext cab p/u.... beard seats hurst shifter crow 5 point harnesses removeable steering wheel auto meter monster tach bead lock rims 6 of them XM radio 3k stereo plus more Jay 714 552 0300

steelcomp
    Check this thing out! Not a truck, but it does have four seats. 1K hp! Holy shit...could you imagine!! http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/atl.cgi?ct=2&md=second&id=2559

MOBrien
    Check this thing out! Not a truck, but it does have four seats. 1K hp! Holy shit...could you imagine!! http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/atl.cgi?ct=2&md=second&id=2559
    Uhhhhhp. That's just bad ass! Yes I could imagine.

hoolign
    Dont forget to double check with NO TALENT to make sure that he has an "approved" picture on his bedroom wall!

2Driver
    Grab a copy of Dusty Times (Off road racing newspaper - monthly) great classified section. Not a lot but what is there is pretty sweet - usually.

02HoWaRd26
    Ya I am all over RDC looking for stuff bunch of rangers but no thanks hopeing to find a fullsize dusty times has nothing neither.

02HoWaRd26
    That thing is bad ass but I wanna roll up the windows and will never have another trans axel I want a transmision

02HoWaRd26
    I have 1... Call me I will take pictures and send them to you.... Prob a lot less than what you want to spend 20K but it is all king coil overs with king bump stops radiator in the rear all fiberglass fenders, fuel cell (45 Gal) in the rear LT1 motor 93 ext cab p/u.... beard seats hurst shifter crow 5 point harnesses removeable steering wheel auto meter monster tach bead lock rims 6 of them XM radio 3k stereo plus more Jay 714 552 0300
    Lets see what you got I am looking for something done but I could finish it.