Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another High-Speed Ferrari Crash - This One Ends with 2 Dead

MagicMtnDan
    LOS ANGELES - Authorities are investigating a fatal crash Tuesday afternoon in Agoura Hills. Images
    Two people were killed when the Ferrari crashed on Cornell Road near Mulholland Drive, according to the sheriff's department. The vehicle landed on its roof, about 20 feet from the two-lane road, in a front yard.
    Authorities said the car might have hit a pole.
    Witnesses said the Ferrari Testarossa was traveling at a very high rate of speed just before the crash, NBC 4 reported.
    Cornell Road was closed during the investigation. Authorities received the report at about 4 p.m.
    http://images.ibsys.com/2006/0524/9263968_320X240.jpg

mbrown2
    Pretty close to my work....lots of money and lack of brains in the area....too bad people had to lose their lives..

jet4fun
    first of all, may they rest in peace... them hills been claiming a lot of lives for a long time.............................................. .........
    by the way, who the hell still drives a ferrari testarossa. thats like the ultimate budget baller car of modern day,,,,,,,,,,,,, hey look at me, i bought a ferrari for 30 grand, thats just embarrasing :rollside:

Jordy
    hey look at me, i bought a ferrari for 30 grand, thats just embarrasing :rollside:
    C'mon now, just put on your white suit, feather your hair and grab your wayfarers and you're GOLDEN!!!!

Riomouse911
    I read one of the deceased might be an off-duty CHP officer. We'll see more in the morning, I'm sure...Oh, and the car ended up in the yard of former actress Morgan Brittany... I haven't heard her name in ages..
    I guess it goes to show that driving like a maniac on public roads, even in a race-inspired car like a Testarossa, is a dangerous thing to do no matter who you are...

ROZ
    first of all, may they rest in peace... them hills been claiming a lot of lives for a long time.............................................. .........
    by the way, who the hell still drives a ferrari testarossa. thats like the ultimate budget baller car of modern day,,,,,,,,,,,,, hey look at me, i bought a ferrari for 30 grand, thats just embarrasing :rollside:
    I think you have it mixed up with a 308 or Mondail... Rossas ar over that.. Prolly think the same of a Countach, eh?

ovrkll77
    that thing looks like it might of hit a pole or something round before it made its landind, I bet one of them was already dead before they hit the bottom. Rest in peace to those in that car.

Riomouse911
    Gotta go with ROZ on the 308/328 being the budget Ferrari's.. the cheapest I see for an almost 20 year old Testarossa is 32K and rising for a Canadian 1987 Testy for sale on eBay... looks like most are still in the 50k range even though they are usually 10-15 years old..
    It's truly too bad the people inside forgot that the trees that line our roadways are undefeated this year in car vs. tree crashes.. I feel for the families, but if you push the edge the recovery zone gets slim and these things happen... cars, boats, planes, bikes..they all have a zone of no return. Hell, I almost got whacked by a chick in a Protege' today while towing at the 15/210 interchange.. she hadda been dooin 100+ as she swooped behind my trailer and cut between me and a guy in a V-dub... I saw his face, he was pissed, too. Maybe I am getting old at 39, but I just don't seem to be in a hurry anymore. Too much to live for at home...

ROZ
    Gotta go with ROZ on the 308/328 being the budget Ferrari's..
    Still have a soft spot for one of these, though :
    http://images.autotrader.com/images/..._A.562x421.jpg

JetBoatRich
    seen it on the news last night looked pretty bad :yuk:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast