Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: parts for sale,stud girdles

565edge
    I have one pair of shafiroff stud girdles for bbc heads there anodized blue,1 set of comp cams pro-magnum 1.7 rockers,set of comp cams guid plates and studs,and one set of manley pushrods for intake and exhaust,i have maybe 1 hour on all this stuff,i am swithching to jesels,thanks let me know,i can get pics if needed,i am in central california and will ship.I would like $400 for all,perfect condition,also have mike kuhl dual dom scoop 9.5 center two center,6 months old all polished would like $150.1 set of nos cheater solenoids with chrome bodies never used for $50.

565edge
    565edge:
    I have one pair of shafiroff stud girdles for bbc heads there anodized blue,1 set of comp cams pro-magnum 1.7 rockers,set of comp cams guid plates(part#4806) and studs,and one a set of comp-cams intake and exhaust pushrods(part#7758 9.550 long,part#7907 8.700 long)i have maybe 1 hour on all this stuff,i am swithching to jesels,thanks let me know,i can get pics if needed,i am in central california and will ship.I would like $400 for all,perfect condition,also have mike kuhl dual dom scoop 9.5 center two center,6 months old all polished would like $150.1 set of nos cheater solenoids with chrome bodies never used for $50.
    [ September 13, 2002, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: 565edge ]

caution 2
    Where were you this weekend, had nozzle at races, also waiting for your oil pans, you are selling them to jeff white , i need the pan, motor is done, will have to buy a new one Jim Brock

565edge
    caution 2:
    Where were you this weekend, had nozzle at races, also waiting for your oil pans, you are selling them to jeff white , i need the pan, motor is done, will have to buy a new one Jim BrockHad to work,pans will be there monday,talk to ya soon.

BrendellaJet
    Why are you switching? Just curious. I am interested.

565edge
    BrendellaJet:
    Why are you switching? Just curious. I am interested.With a big cam like i got(800 lift)you really got to keep up on valve train adjustment(like every weekend after the lake)with jesels with the amount of spring pressure i have to use it is less likely to break the studs,it is easier to adjust valves and i can buy a tool to test my spring pressure without having to take the stud girdles and rockers off.Jesels dont flex like a stud and rocker arm either,with a jesel it is shaft mounted and you eliminate studs,guideplates,and stud girdles.

will the scoop work for duel holleys?
    do you have a pic? pat(slotracer)

565edge
    SLOTRACER:
    will the scoop work for duel holleys?
    do you have a pic? pat(slotracer) That is what it is for but with two holley dominators(4500 series)the diameter of the carbs are bigger than a normal holley.

Froggystyle
    I have a client who needs nitrous solonoids... Give me a couple hours to get a hold of him...

565edge
    Froggystyle:
    I have a client who needs nitrous solonoids... Give me a couple hours to get a hold of him...I do got a line on any nitrous you would need,i mean everything from a jet to a complete filling station,powershots to foggers.he's got it all,most of the stuff is used but he has a shitload of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast