Thread: Rex Rocks

Outnumbered
    Ordered a new K&N spark arrestor/filter Monday at 4:30PM and got it today in AZ. Just in time for the weekend. Nice service Rex.

Jordy
    They're great at handling the shipping here. Too good actually. I haven't had to buy anything for a while, but everytime I have, it's been an order on Monday and in my hands on Wednesday. Hard to beat that kind of turn around.
    Now about that catalog...

Not So Fast
    Yep, gotta agree, ordered my billet grills on thurs and here by mon nite. Great service!!!!!! NSF

topless
    i need tio get some stuff but their out of catalogs,i know, but i like flipn through the pages send me a catalog,i need to buy some shit :cry:I've been hoarding the catalogs. Saves tons of money on toilet paper. Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Mike, he paid me to mail them out and I told him I did.

Brooski
    I put in an order on the 10th, and they apologized because of back orders, it would take 3 weeks for delivery. I received it 12 days later. Almost half the time. Great service each and every time.
    As for the catalog, everything he has is listed online. Why waste paper?

BOBALOO
    Hey Mike, my neighbor said you moved your shop. What is your new address or directions off the 57? Thanks

Thank you guys for the business.
    Babaloo we moved to 600 W Terrace Drive, Suite A, San Dimas. Exit 57 at Covina Blvd. Terrace drive runs north off Covina Bl right beside the freeway. If your coming north on the 57 you go straight across the intersection at the light. If coming south on 57 you go east on Covina and take a left at the light right after you go under the freeway.
    Here is a map... (http://www.rexmar.com/storehours.htm)