Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm so f'ing pissed off!

FMluvswater

****ing cocksucking mice chewed my ****ing modem powercord wire!
    ****ing ISP says I have to buy a new one cuz it wasn't their fault what the ****? it's not my ****ing fault either! ****! **** ****! and btw I ****ing hate the asterisk censor on here F U C K!!!!!
    I'm here by myself got nobody to scream at ... had to vent it somehow ... just click away now ... I'll get over it

Tom Brown

ratso

****ing cocksucking mice chewed my ****ing modem powercord wire!
    ****ing ISP says I have to buy a new one cuz it wasn't their fault what the ****? it's not my ****ing fault either! ****! **** ****! and btw I ****ing hate the asterisk censor on here F U C K!!!!!
    I'm here by myself got nobody to scream at ... had to vent it somehow ... just click away now ... I'll get over it
    I didn't know Canada had mice... only penguins and polar bears.

RiverDave
    I think if you have rodents chewing threw cables.. Maybe the cable would be the least of the problems?
    RD

Tom Brown
    I didn't know mice sucked cocks.

572Daytona
    Does Canada have Radio Shack or the equivalent? If so, bring in the modem/power supply and they should be able to set you up with a universal power supply that will work with it. I have several of them that have replaced power supplies that have blown out. It should be cheaper than buying a new modem.

Cheap Thrills
    cut out the chewed part and splice it back together. be sure the striped wire matches. may be a stripe, could be a ridge, or in the case of an AC out transformer it wont matter. the rectifier is in the modem.
    C.T. :wink:

572Daytona
    Oh, and tell Brown to stop leaving dropping cheese on the ground and maybe you won't have a mice problem

h2oski2fast
    That's not shit. UPS lost a bunch of parts to my boat........ talk about F U C K I N G pissed, I am right now.

Tom Brown
    Hey... I have an idea...
    It involves a 115v male plug, some wire, a step-up transformer, ... and some cheese. :idea:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast