Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator SUCKS!

BOBALOO
    Hey Eliminator4Life, I need the HOOK UP as a fellow brother.
    I went out of my way on tuesday to go over to Eliminator to pick up a few t-shirts and stickers and NOBODY could help me. The guy on the "sales" floor said there are only 2 people that can help you and both of them are off today.
    I know selling 80$ worth of stuff is not their first priority but come on, I NEEDED a fresh crisp Eliminator shirt to wear around the DCB crew. I bet Dave gives them out (if you spend over 100k) for free and can run a cash register if needed. :rollside:
    I guess I will have to wear my free ***boat pink shirt this weekend, imagine the ridicule :cry:

dmontzsta
    Really?
    I went in there and was given free stickers, no problem. They took me to the back and showed me where they do the shirts and hats too. I guess like any business, sometimes you really are too busy.

cc322
    I have some extra Laveycraft stickers If you would like

Havasu Hangin'
    For $20 I'll get you Brandi's cell number.

CornWater

You're on.....

BOBALOO

The "helpful" guy told me she was one of the two that could sell me some gear.

BOBALOO
    I have some extra Laveycraft stickers If you would like
    I'll trade you some Hallett ones. :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
    The "helpful" guy told me she was one of the two that could sell me some gear.
    The buck stops with her. My Eliminator shirt she gave me has come in real handy for checking the oil on the Cig.

trailerpark_tj
    I guess I will have to wear my free ***boat pink shirt this weekend, imagine the ridicule :cry:
    Dude, like you ever had a problem wearing pink before?

BOBALOO
    Really?
    I went in there and was given free stickers, no problem. They took me to the back and showed me where they do the shirts and hats too. I guess like any business, sometimes you really are too busy.
    It's not the first time I have been there. I have a 25' Elim and have bought plenty of shirts over the years. Maybe they were upset because the 28' DCB Extreme that is sitting on their lot is the first boat I checked out. :crossx:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast