Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adrenaline Powerboats

BlackedoutF250
    Hey guys just wanted to see what you all think about these guys boats. They are a new to the powerboat world and are really starting to emerge. Right now they are mostly on the east coast and Im working with them on bringing some boats out here to the west. I think they would be perfect for Havasu, Mojave and the Ocean out here in Southern California. I really would like to see what you guys think about there style and features, Im looking to become a dealer for them but would like to see what kind of interest potential buyers in this market think. I appreciate your guys help and I do have to say this forum is really sweet and perfect for the boating world on the West Coast. Check out the boats at www.sicklifts.com.
    Thanks John Kirsch
    Sick Lifts

Phat Matt
    They look pretty cool.
    When you are around the docks wouldn't the throttles be in the way of the shifters though? Shouldn't they be switched?
    http://www.sicklifts.com/images/adrenpboatsV30-7.jpg

Bling Bling
    A coninsuer(SP) of East boats, I think they would do great. I got to see one a while back, very nice.

Phat Matt
    A coninsuer(SP) of East boats, I think they would do great. I got to see one a while back, very nice.
    What? You don't return phone calls now?

BlackedoutF250
    Thanks guys for the feedback, keep it coming. Im jus trying to get a feel from some of the guys on here how they think they would sell. I dont want to bring any out here if the concensus is they arent suitable for Havasu. Also if you guys have any marketing ideas that would be awesome. I appreciate all the help.
    John

spectras only
    When you are around the docks wouldn't the throttles be in the way of the shifters though? Shouldn't they be switched?
    My controls are set up the same way. With twins the throttles are at rest and out of the way of the shifters, seen them both ways on all kinds of boats .
    From this camera angle though , it looks like my shifters are in the way
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Img_8253.jpg

Phat Matt
    My controls are set up the same way. With twins the throttles are at rest and out of the way of the shifters, seen them both ways on all kinds of boats .
    From this camera angle though , it looks like my shifters are in the way
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Img_8253.jpg
    Maybe it's the angle. Mine are switched so I guess I just noticed it.
    http://www.eticketboats.com/Luxury_C...cture-6716.jpg

INSman
    They are nice, just very pricey ..

NOCTURNAL
    INSMAN -
    I hope you are kidding about the price. $150K for a 30' boat with twins? That does not sound expensive. DCB has a 28 extreme in Powerboat this month somewhere near $250K. THAT is pricey!

INSman
    INSMAN -
    I hope you are kidding about the price. $150K for a 30' boat with twins? That does not sound expensive. DCB has a 28 extreme in Powerboat this month somewhere near $250K. THAT is pricey!
    $150k is not the figure I was thinking of.. New 30' on Offshore Only with twin Ilmors is listed for $275k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast