Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Real Estate Brokers looking to pick up licensed agent?

frdvschvy
    I am a licensed Real Estate Agent looking for a new office in the Corona area to hang my license at. Are there any Real Estate Brokers here on Hot Boat who are looking for agents? If so, I would love to discuss the opportunity with you. Feel free to contact me via PM or at 951-847-0123.
    Thanks!
    Mike Ehrle

voodoomedman
    I am a licensed Real Estate Agent looking for a new office in the Corona area to hang my license at. Are there any Real Estate Brokers here on Hot Boat who are looking for agents? If so, I would love to discuss the opportunity with you. Feel free to contact me via PM or at 951-847-0123.
    Thanks!
    Mike Ehrle
    Is Chino and option?????????

HM
    I am looking to start a real estate division of my company. Anyone who would be interested in developing with me would be put in a position to earn a commission off of every deal that we do. The only problem is, even though I have a broker's license, I have no clue how to get it going.
    PM me if interested.

Daytona100
    Try DJ Oliver realty out of Temecula. Cant find the number offhand but ill post it when I find it. Really good people ask for DJ tell her Mike sent you.

frdvschvy
    Is Chino and option?????????
    Chino is definitely an option.

frdvschvy
    Try DJ Oliver realty out of Temecula. Cant find the number offhand but ill post it when I find it. Really good people ask for DJ tell her Mike sent you.
    Thanks, I'll check them out.

voodoomedman
    Chino is definitely an option.
    Sent you a PM

GhettoBird
    My wife works for Keller Williams in Corona on one of the top producing teams. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in talking with her.

HM
    My wife works for Keller Williams in Corona on one of the top producing teams. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in talking with her.
    Keller Williams is a good outfit, but you should let him know that they are a Multi Level Marketing company. Recruiting is not as hard core, but they run a monthly "career night" type of meeting. The one major benefit to Keller Williams is that it is much easier to climb the commission scales all the way to 100%.
    There is a Keller Williams in Canyon Lake, but they have pissed off most of the local businesses.
    I went to one of their Seminar/Workshops on PAT's (Private Annuity Trusts) and they did not know what the phuck they are talking about. I am a Certified PAT Advisor, and the law and treatment has changed around PAT's. I asked lots of questions and they had no answers and were kind of pissed at me for raining on their parade. They tried to pass off my comments as behind the times, but I happen to bring a letter from the IRS from last month (Circular 230) and offered to read it outloud. I don't mean to be a dick, but I focken hate people who don't know wtf while shaking people down for $$$ and they really didn't care if it helped their clients or not. I ended up with a couple clients from their seminar, which was not my point...I went to see if I could learn something.

voodoomedman
    Keller Williams is a good outfit, but you should let him know that they are a Multi Level Marketing company. Recruiting is not as hard core, but they run a monthly "career night" type of meeting. The one major benefit to Keller Williams is that it is much easier to climb the commission scales all the way to 100%.
    There is a Keller Williams in Canyon Lake, but they have pissed off most of the local businesses.
    I went to one of their Seminar/Workshops on PAT's (Private Annuity Trusts) and they did not know what the phuck they are talking about. I am a Certified PAT Advisor, and the law and treatment has changed around PAT's. I asked lots of questions and they had no answers and were kind of pissed at me for raining on their parade. They tried to pass off my comments as behind the times, but I happen to bring a letter from the IRS from last month (Circular 230) and offered to read it outloud. I don't mean to be a dick, but I focken hate people who don't know wtf while shaking people down for $$$ and they really didn't care if it helped their clients or not. I ended up with a couple clients from their seminar, which was not my point...I went to see if I could learn something.
    Pretty much every outfit is multi level marketing in a sense. And just try being an agent. Everyone makes money off of you. It is ridiculous. I kinda hate that industry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast