Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wanna cry right now

UHHH SUCKA
    :cry: Sittin here at home drinkin a brew, looking at the boat parked in front of the house right now wishin I was in Havasu with my bro and the rest of my buddies. My buddy ask me to be a groomsmen in his wedding tomorrow a couple months back and I got suckered in. I could'nt tell the guy no on his big day. But its all good because tomorrow night at about 10:00 after the wedding, I'm hookin up the boat me and another buddy are heading out there in our tux's to be with the rest of the gang. There no way I was going to miss any part of this weekend.

AZJD
    :cry: Sittin here at home drinkin a brew, looking at the boat parked in front of the house right now wishin I was in Havasu with my bro and the rest of my buddies. My buddy ask me to be a groomsmen in his wedding tomorrow a couple months back and I got suckered in. I could'nt tell the guy no on his big day. But its all good because tomorrow night at about 10:00 after the wedding, I'm hookin up the boat me and another buddy are heading out there in our tux's to be with the rest of the gang. There no way I was going to miss any part of this weekend.
    Dude, you can probably bag a few brides maids to go with you.....to think when I first started reading I was bummed for you!

Jordy
    Hello.... it's like Wedding Crashers but you're invited!!!! Always gotta look on the bright side.

UHHH SUCKA
    Dude, you can probably bag a few brides maids to go with you.....to think when I first started reading I was bummed for you!
    I know atleast one that will go. I'll just make an anouncment that the after party is in Havi.

AirtimeLavey
    Not cool to have a wedding on Memorial w/e. I held off on mine until 2 more wks. :2purples: :squiggle: :notam: :boxed: :rollside:

UHHH SUCKA
    Not cool to have a wedding on Memorial w/e. I held off on mine until 2 more wks. :2purples: :squiggle: :notam: :boxed: :rollside:
    No kidding, I had mine 2 years ago, the weekend before memorial and spent that whole week and memorial weekend in Havasu. It was great.

AZJD
    I know atleast one that will go. I'll just make an anouncment that the after party is in Havi.
    One covers the captain right......problem solved!

slink
    Just drive your truck and boat to the wedding and let it be known you're on your way to Havasu and you have extra room, should be good to go w/ a few hotties. Good luck

UHHH SUCKA
    Just drive your truck and boat to the wedding and let it be known you're on your way to Havasu and you have extra room, should be good to go w/ a few hotties. Good luck
    It crossed my mine, but did'nt want to look like a dick for leaving early to go to the river.

Thorsinc
    It sounds like you and your buddy aren’t that close. Cuz if you are any type of friend you would have stopped him from getting married. So you should take off tonight! And if he gets pissed a friend will always forgive you!
    Be a dick - chicks dig it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast