Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riverside Child support services sux the big one............

topless
    So I call them last month (the 25th to be exact) to tell them I have a new address. They assure me that is no problem BUT the illegal idiot who took my information apparenty just deleted the old address and never wntered the new one. So after a month and a half of not getting child support, and calling weekly and being told they haven't recieved anything, I call my ex who tells me that he sent a payment the 26th of last month. I call again today and was told again they haven't recieved anything. I then told them that I knew for a fact that they recieved the money. Upon further investigation by them, they found out that my child support is on hold because instead of changing my address, they deleted it. Now they have to send it back to Sacramento and reissue it. WTF???? Are they hiring illegals to do this shit? Anyway, I'm done venting so have a good weekend all.

Flying Tiger
    That sux,, but if the ex isn't paying and ya have to resort to it, in the long run,, it works.
    I always paid my support on time and we never went that route.
    Then the kids came to live with me.
    Sorry to read you had to use the system, but glad you had the system to help you, even thought it misfires.

Forkin' Crazy
    Sorry to hear that honey....
    I send mine to my X. I have never been late or missed a payment. I can't stand people who aren't responsible!!!!

i dont think if your IQ is over 50 you can work for the city
    goverments in california

SJRS1
    So I call them last month (the 25th to be exact) to tell them I have a new address. They assure me that is no problem BUT the illegal idiot who took my information apparenty just deleted the old address and never wntered the new one. So after a month and a half of not getting child support, and calling weekly and being told they haven't recieved anything, I call my ex who tells me that he sent a payment the 26th of last month. I call again today and was told again they haven't recieved anything. I then told them that I knew for a fact that they recieved the money. Upon further investigation by them, they found out that my child support is on hold because instead of changing my address, they deleted it. Now they have to send it back to Sacramento and reissue it. WTF???? Are they hiring illegals to do this shit? Anyway, I'm done venting so have a good weekend all.
    I am having the same problem with them, I walked in my payment on 4/28 and my check cleared on 5/5, on 5/9 i started getting calls that I am 2 months behind. when i called there office(on hold 20min) they said it was an error, when I received my statement it again showed me due for 2 months
    I can see why so many people blow them off and get behind on there support

topless
    One of my best friends just had his tax return taken to pay back child support that he didn't even owe. You are right, you have to almost be retarded to work for them.

probablecause
    I find it hard to believe that there is a government service that actually sucks.

AirtimeLavey
    Don't even get me started with this system. Shocked to hear as the woman, you got screwed on something. Usually its whatever the woman claims is what they do, and it's up to us guys to prove what is right. In the mean time, we (us guys) just get to pay whatever they claim. And once we do proof it's wrong, we don't get it back! Nothing about it is set up to make BOTH parents responsible. :yuk:

topless
    Don't even get me started with this system. Shocked to hear as the woman, you got screwed on something. Usually its whatever the woman claims is what they do, and it's up to us guys to prove what is right. In the mean time, we (us guys) just get to pay whatever they claim. And once we do proof it's wrong, we don't get it back! Nothing about it is set up to make BOTH parents responsible. :yuk:OK, now ya got me started. Yeah, I've been screwed not only by my ex but the DA people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. If you want to make the system fair, then they should calculate how much it is to clothe, feed, house, school, entertain, provide medical insurance, etc,etc for the children and split the cost 50/50 because in my experience and many others. This is not the case. We women pay much more to have and raise our children than the sperm donors do. I'm not saying all because I know alot of stand up guys who go far and beyond and still the ex wives find a way to take them to the cleaners again and again. For us who don't do that, you bashers need to stop putting US in a category like YOUr ex's. The end

AirtimeLavey
    OK, now ya got me started. Yeah, I've been screwed not only by my ex but the DA people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. If you want to make the system fair, then they should calculate how much it is to clothe, feed, house, school, entertain, provide medical insurance, etc,etc for the children and split the cost 50/50 because in my experience and many others. This is not the case. We women pay much more to have and raise our children than the sperm donors do. I'm not saying all because I know alot of stand up guys who go far and beyond and still the ex wives find a way to take them to the cleaners again and again. For us who don't do that, you bashers need to stop putting US in a category like YOUr ex's. The end
    I could agree w/most of what you say...right up to the sperm donor part. It's that mentality that flames me. I'm just speaking from the perspective of a guy who tries to do the right thing, and gets f----d at every turn. I'm talking about if I pay for all the expenses of when they're w/me, then I have to pay 50% + of the expenses of when they're w/her? My math, I come up w/me covering 75%+. In the meantime, the mother gets my son a limo for his 13th birthday. While she lives in an apt., and works part-time. Yeah, she's responsible.
    It's because of the loser, deadbeat dads that I guess prevail out there. God forbid that the system actually look at each case, and REALLY try to make it fair, w/both parents having to be responsible. Having said that, I have seen too many scenarios where the mothers get the short end of the stick, either because they don't stand up for what they need, or because the guys are just jerks.
    Good luck w/your sitch. Dealing w/that office is crazy. My last dealing w/them, the worker mis-placed the notes that justified the current support, and then claimed I owed a back bal. plus int. Now I gotta go show them how they're wrong, again. :yuk:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast