Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the Record... I'm curious

Charley
    I'm having some fun with old DMB in the other post, but I would openly like to appreciate some of my favorite boats and models...anyone who cares to share answer these 2 questions
    1. I have a .....
    2. If I didnt have my boat...... I would consider a?
    1.me....DCB Mach 26
    2. I really like the looks of the Eliminator 28LP with twin small blocks.....Or I think the Magic 28' Cat has VERY sweet lines but don't know if it could accept twins.... The spectre 30' is in my opinion the best used or new buy on the market ! you can buy a well made 2-3 year old light 30' with twins for under well under 100k..... amazing! by the way I'm definitely not ruling out DCB's 28' canopy when it comes out next year...hopefully Dave will be highly competitive when Im ready hehehe!
    so what would you other Cat owners be looking at today if you had the itch?

DogHouse
    Going down today to see what Magic will give me for my Cheetah in trade on a 28 Cat. Test drove one last weekend and was impressed with the total package. I figure most cats in this size range will ride about the same so it comes down to construction, family ammenities and styling for me. Sounds strange when talking about a cat but the big swim deck ended up becoming a key factor in the decision. Twins (well twin motors at least) are well out of my price range so a single is it for me. Actually my real twins are out of my price range too but that's already a done deal, no taking them back now! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    -brian
    ps: I will ask them today if it will accept twins and let you know. There is plenty of room under hatch, only question is whether they are willing to modify the stringers.

Skaterfast
    24' Skater now.
    28' Skater some day.
    Maybe in 2 years.

Screaming Pete
    Charley, I thought you had a mach 22 with i/o set up. Didn't you and your wife go to the tunnel raggata last yr. or do i have you mixed up. I have a mach 22 and would like a mach 26 w/ twin 300X's .. Not to be confused with a 25 elimatator. Screaming Pete

Charley
    different guy.. 26 with a Teague 509 here is a link if your curious
    http://www.riverracerx.com/boats/guest.html

Screaming Pete
    Charley, Very Nice, I seen your rig a few times while it was being built
    S/P

XTRM22
    I have a 22' DCB EXTREME (VEE)
    but I'd like a DCB 26 Mach w/500EFI
    Been riding around with to many of my Cat buddys, getting used to the nice ride!
    If I had the coin, I wouldn't rule out a 28 Daytona, that one in the ***boat classifieds with twin 454MPIs got me thinking.
    Chuck

Craig
    I have an Advantage 22' Sport Cat
    I would like a 30' Spectre or a 30'Daytona
    Craig

Tee
    I have: Advantage 22 Sport Cat
    I would Like to someday have: Charley's boat http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I also like the new 26 eliminator w/half canopies...

Skaterfast
    Hey xxtrm22 I'll sell you my Skater for $300 per mph.You know the one that goes 190mph.Ha ha.Hey when are you leaving?I'm still trying to get Friday off and won't know till tomorrow.Where r u staying?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast