Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Papp is the man!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I called a few shops today and alot of people are closed. Luckily tom was open. I had several technical q's for him and he asnwered them all!! I was blow away by the ammount of info that he shared with me. I have never met the guy and never spent a dime there and he still gave me a handful of info! I just want to give a big thumbs up to him!!!!! I wish he was closer to me

n8dawg
    On a saturday. On Memorial weekend no less. Sh*t he is the man! I hear that he never takes a day off. Sounds like he's good people.

Now that is some funny shitz!
    i just got back from toms and he is bustin balls in the shop right now!
    trying to get customers out to the river,...STILL!
    that is why he is my one stop shop!
    Todd

80Dimarco
    Where is Tom Papps shop and his contact info>?

Where is Tom Papps shop and his contact info>?
    It´s in the pm I sent you. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    396, let me introduce myself, Riodog here and I'm Mr.Papp's accountant and accounts receivables manager. In as much as Tom likes to be a "nice guy" and hand out "free advice" to any and all who call, this is just not economically possible and remain in business for any extended length of time. I'm sure you understand and will insist upon 'doing the right thing".
    If you'll kindly take just a minute of your time and e-mail me your M/C or Visa account number and expiration date I'm sure that we can resolve this matter very quickly without further ado and I won't have to refer it to J.Paulk of the Team Turnkey Collection Agency.
    Thank you for giving this matter your immediate attention and should you have any other questions don't hesitate to call.
    Rio
    Ill get right on that one for ya Thanks for your support rio

moneysucker
    Tom is very helpful and Knows his shit. His boats ran very well this weekend as well. I saw a 117 on the river in one of his hulls and heard it ran 122 on monday. All motor. Good job Tom. Hope you see a day off one day.
    Cy

Wicked Performance Boats
    Tom is very helpful and Knows his shit. His boats ran very well this weekend as well. I saw a 117 on the river in one of his hulls and heard it ran 122 on monday. All motor. Good job Tom. Hope you see a day off one day.
    Cy
    The river flows faster on Mondays!!! J/K BL

Cy
    Now if you can pry skee's clammy hands off that wheel and let you drive, the boat might see alot more speed! (LB'S) lol!
    Todd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast