Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant

upsman105
    Did anybody go today?? I am thinking about going tomorrow, want to know how crowded it was and if they closed it.

upsman105
    I hope that means nobody went and it won't be crowded..

Not So Fast
    Dont know if this holds true for the Pleasant but in Hot Spots West there is a thread about Bartlett & Saguarro being deserted????? Are they close to one another? Hard to believe because Havasu is absolutely Jammed NSF

BadKachina
    I'm staying away this weekend. Between the wind and the crouds I want no part of it.

upsman105
    Thanks, they are on opposites ends of town but, I think you are right I think you can judge it well with that, I am leaving about noon.

Holland
    I'm staying away this weekend. Between the wind and the crouds I want no part of it.
    My family went to Arizona to the house in Prescott... Certain weekends are not meant to be... for me anyway. This is the weekend all the rookies go out, become invincible and hurt others. Even the experienced people get affected by these actions.
    but.... See yall next weekend!!!!!!

James'SS-24
    Where's Jordy? He'd know all about Pleasant!

upsman105
    I think he is hanging out in his hot tub--with the boys---
    I just talked to a friend on the lake and they say it is not bad, so I am heading out as soon as the old lady is ready.

AZJD
    Just talked to a friend who on the lake right now. He says it is really windy and it was packed yesterday. As far as weather or not they closed the lake he doesn't know, he was on the water at 9am and stayed the night.
    JD

upsman105
    Great day on the lake today, no big wait to get on, although I did have a bit of a walk to park. Getting off the lake was only about a 15 min. wait. Water was great only crowded at humbug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast