Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pixi Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Maybe we should have him try LIfe Savers next time and see if he can SQueeZE them through the middle!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J540
    Maybe he just had it hidden well in his dress????
    That is F,ed up right there.
    I didnt have my camera out, slippin in the photo area.
    we were in wash 10 cuz we came out tue,and i had people from work there in wash 10. would have been in wash 4 but some people were bich'n about work and they couldnt leave till Thur, night
    BTW. The washsSUCK Well where G&T camped wasnt so bad (wash 4) all the way in the back it was kinda cool not a lot of dust at all, well the wind helped a lot. still gecko is the best. I didn't see any thing that was ISL rated just G (HB) rated. :yuk:

Cole91
    the washsSUCK
    I will 2nd that statment :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    we were in wash 10 cuz we came out tue,and i had people from work there in wash 10. would have been in wash 4 but some people were bich'n about work and they couldnt leave till Thur, night
    BTW. The washsSUCK Well where G&T camped wasnt so bad (wash 4) all the way in the back it was kinda cool not a lot of dust at all, well the wind helped a lot. still geco is the best. I didn't see any thing that was ISL rated just G (HB) rated. :yuk:
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    BTW. The washsSUCK Well where G&T camped wasnt so bad (wash 4) all the way in the back it was kinda cool not a lot of dust at all, well the wind helped a lot. still geco is the best. I didn't see any thing that was ISL rated just G (HB) rated. :yuk:
    Well when you camp in 10.........AKA the FWRY to Boardmanville.....LAME AZZ! :yuk: :yuk: Thats why we always camp deep in 4.........by the dunes!

NorCal Gameshow
    This thread is worthless without pics

pixilatedpussy
    This thread is worthless without pics
    Whats it worth to ya???

NorCal Gameshow
    Whats it worth to ya???
    you would know better then me ...:idea:

pixilatedpussy
    you would know better then me ...:idea:
    LMFAO!

J540
    Well when you camp in 10.........AKA the FWRY to Boardmanville.....LAME AZZ! :yuk: :yuk: Thats why we always camp deep in 4.........by the dunes!
    :cry: :cry: You camp DEEP alright. 4 was kinda cool (KINDA) the dunes were cool but cant let the kids go and ride by them selves, but gecko on the loop the kids if they have quads can ride the big bowl area no cars ripp'n by.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast