Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad day on mead

Outnumbered
    Didn't say you couldn't handle the lake.... Now all the sudden you can speak for all the incompintent F'ers.,., You're a f'ing genius...... There were many that couldn't handle much of what was presented//.... :cry:
    Maybe you should go back and read your dumb-ass comments then....it is too windy why would any of you dumb mutha fucas go out?
    Sounded like it was directed at those of us that went out in the wind. Why do guys like you have to run your mouths? Just like to stir the shit? Got nothing better to do than be an ass and a hater on the internet? Make you feel like a big man? Grow up.

Outnumbered
    Sure am sorry to hear about this. Does anyone have pics or video of Mead when the wind kicks up like this?
    No pix. We were too busy dealing with the wind. I think most of the trouble was down on the south end where it it much more wide open and more noobs. We were up north at South Cove.

GHT
    Maybe you should go back and read your dumb-ass comments then....
    Sounded like it was directed at those of us that went out in the wind. Why do guys like you have to run your mouths? Just like to stir the shit? Got nothing better to do than be an ass and a hater on the internet? Make you feel like a big man? Grow up.
    Actually I do like to start sh!t on the internet because it makes me feel tough. And yes I do feel like a big man that's why I'm on a diet. I've lost seven pounds (down to 195)
    Now what you got dawg???

SmokinLowriderSS
    A 7-year-old girl drowned after she fell off a raft Saturday near Lake Mead's Boulder Beach, Dey said. Witnesses said the [B]girl was not wearing a life jacket and didn't know how to swim, she said.
    If that right there isn't focking criminal, I don't know what should be.
    7 yr old may very likely not know how to swim, so she WEARS A JACKET WHEN IN THE WATER, PERIOID, END OF STORY!!!!!!
    It's been my experience that it's kinda hard to drown without being able to sink!!!!!! (aparently 2 adults managed it tho, wonder how, I suspect exposure, not drowning).

Outnumbered
    Actually I do like to start sh!t on the internet because it makes me feel tough. And yes I do feel like a big man that's why I'm on a diet. I've lost seven pounds (down to 195)
    Now what you got dawg???
    Ha-ha! I have to at least give you props for having a sense of humor Now, play nice :argue:

Jordy
    Wow, that's sad. Why on earth would you put your 7 year old daughter on a raft in a wind storm without a jacket when she doesn't know how to swim???? Is it just me or does this echo of a week ago at Mohave???? All the parents involved in the drownings of 2 kids in a couple weeks time should be brought up on manslaughter charges. I know it's not the PC thing to do as they're going to suffer over the loss of their child, but c'mon...

Outnumbered
    If that right there isn't focking criminal, I don't know what should be.
    7 yr old may very likely not know how to swim, so she WEARS A JACKET WHEN IN THE WATER, PERIOID, END OF STORY!!!!!!
    It's been my experience that it's kinda hard to drown without being able to sink!!!!!! (aparently 2 adults managed it tho, wonder how, I suspect exposure, not drowning).
    No shit. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking of that poor girl and her last moments. Pretty fukced up. Didn't this exact same thing happen last weekend at Mohave? People have no common sense. Very sad

Well I know of at least one more death this weekend. We were camping off of Oatman road this weekend and a 16 year girl was hit by a boat in front of our beach yesterday afternoon. My buddies that are nurses attempt to perform CPR but she was unable to come to. The helicopter and sherrifs station was on site with 3-5 minutes. Not sure who's fault it was but I do know the boat was running pretty hard and real close to the shore when the jetskier turned in front of them. It sure put a dampner on the rest of the afternoon.

Hardly Satisfied
    Very Sad to hear when everyone is just out to have a good time with family and friends

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123