Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ha Ha Kurt Bush crashed

H20 Toie
    Makes my whole day.

vmjtc3
    The only thing better than that is knowing that Jimmy spencer never even gets to start a race to crash anymore

AZKC
    go June!!!!

AzMandella
    Yeah and it was even better when the Fag Tony Stewart hit the wall.I am convinced that he is gay.You never see him with a woman.He even came to the awards banquet by himself.I heard him in an interview where he said he had a girlfriend but he doesn't want her to have to be caught up in all the media BS. Sounds like a typical "In the closet excuse" for not wanting anyone to find out she has a dick.What a tailpipe smoker.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    AND Tony Stewart is out too!! Yippeee~

vmjtc3
    Yeah and it was even better when the Fag Tony Stewart hit the wall.I am convinced that he is gay.You never see him with a woman.He even came to the awards banquet by himself.I heard him in an interview where he said he had a girlfriend but he doesn't want her to have to be caught up in all the media BS. Sounds like a typical "In the closet excuse" for not wanting anyone to find out she has a dick.What a tailpipe smoker.
    Never gave it much thought but now that you bring it up I think you might be right

KACHINA KEN
    Gay NASCAR drivers, who woulda thunk.

AzMandella
    Now you know why they call him "smoke". Pole"Smoke"er.

Seadog
    i'm just mad because Jarrett got taken out by an idiot spotter. I can understand why Jarrett is leaving RYR, the way they are not cutting it this year. It just pisses me that he is going to toy Yoda. I rooting for Biffle or Kensett next year.

AZKC
    Yepers the 88 got f'd over for sure. Robbie is ok in the dirt but he f's over the pavement guys alot :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast