Thread: Face the Nation

Forkin' Crazy
    I was watching this shit yesterday, as ole Bob Scheiffer was crediting our fallen heros from battle... quote: "We cannot yet know if this war will prove worth it"... what a callous thing to say.. How does that help anything? Except for possibly making our fallen feel uncomfortable about serving our country?
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1662872.shtml
    Pompous bastard!!!

Steve 1
    Forkin the very fact he is able to SIT there and say that is tribute to our brave armed forces.
    God Bless and protect them.

Forkin' Crazy
    Forkin the very fact he is able to SIT there and say that is tribute to our brave armed forces.
    God Bless and protect them.
    Oh, I agree with that... It's just the liberal doom and gloom attitude. If he could some how deface our President without catching a lot of flack, I think he would have done so too.
    God Bless Our Troops!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Add to it a Senator who has already convicted (and makes public statements to the "fact") a group of US marines who certain people are accusing of murdering 23 civilians/women/children/non-terrorists in combat recently.
    There is an active investigation going on:
    Nobody has been charged with anything:
    Nobody has been disciplined at all:
    Did I mention it IS being investigated? Will a "clearing" be promptly labeled "coverup" by the left? You betcha!!!
    Where did "Innoscent Untill Proven Guilty" ever dissapear to? Guess it doesn't count unless it is to SUPPORT a liberal civilian. All GI's are aparently guilty of anything they get accused of, same with PD personall (and men at sexual harassment).

Flying Tiger
    I like Scheiffer, he used to really wind up and call Clinton and Piano legs for what they were.
    But Bob took a bullet for the nutcake Dan Rather, and then fell on a sword defending him, and since then, he has no juice anymore.
    Just like the rest of 'um.

nOv1c3
    You know what i realy loved is the washington post reporter on CNN the other day saying that this is all bush fault because of bush position on the geneva convention and the terrorist .Talking about far reaching , freaking liberals
    Just makes me m()((*&_(*^&_*&^&* F*ck deer season lets have a liberal season . clean this country up :/

centerhill condor
    yea, and now the military has to take sensitivity training!!?? that means shooting in the head, right? it would be insensitive to let them suffer, right?
    I think it is very sensitive to cut 'em down quickly so our brave men and women can get on with the rest of their lives!
    I don't watch national news because you see bs! it is all fluff anyway. just a way to sell gastrointestinal treatments. daytime tv was called soap operas to sell soap... so national evening news would be crap operas, right? you read it hear first!
    I'm heading to the lake in a few moments and wish you all the best for a weekend!