Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its a Bar-B-Que

HOSS
    And not soon enough.
    Its a shame there are soooooooooooooo many fags roaming www.***boat.com
    They`ve ruined this site and have brought it to its knees. They should be at ISL. Well,,,,the sheriff has come back to town and brought hell with him.
    lets get a list going od all the butt boyz so they can be dealt with one by one. :skull:

lilrick
    hoss, you been drinkin' and postin' again!!

dmontzsta
    Nevermind the retarded kid from down the street, he comes around every so often, just spewing words like Hanson. He is not going to do a thing but sit on his fat ass.

HOSS
    dmonsta,,,,maybe you should try deeper waetrs,,you may not hit bottom anymore,,,,but then again,,you won`t have an excuse as to why your broke poor ass can`t break 45mph in that flower pot. Retire the thing already and fil it with top soil. I`ll even spring for the sunflower seeds.

dmontzsta
    dmonsta,,,,maybe you should try deeper waetrs,,you may not hit bottom anymore,,,,but then again,,you won`t have an excuse as to why your broke poor ass can`t break 45mph in that flower pot. Retire the thing already and fil it with top soil. I`ll even spring for the sunflower seeds.
    Do you even know what you are talking about? uhhh...you are beginning to make no sense, like good ole Kimberly.
    BTW: I am not bottoming out in waters, I am bottoming out in your wife.
    Thanks.
    :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    And not soon enough.
    Its a shame there are soooooooooooooo many fags roaming www.***boat.com
    They`ve ruined this site and have brought it to its knees. They should be at ISL. Well,,,,the sheriff has come back to town and brought hell with him.
    lets get a list going od all the butt boyz so they can be dealt with one by one. :skull:
    Donald is first.........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Nevermind the retarded kid from down the street, he comes around every so often, just spewing words like Hanson. He is not going to do a thing but sit on his fat ass.
    I have never minded you Donald, but you don't live down the street Brah
    .........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    Do you even know what you are talking about? uhhh...you are beginning to make no sense, like good ole Kimberly.
    Thanks.
    Shit you don't understand engrish do you ? You boat as a planter box
    , im in for the panzies! You couldn't bottom out in a maggot ........( . )( . ).................

HOSS
    Donald is first.........( . )( . )...........

:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :skull:

HOSS
    Thanks.
    You`d have to get the doc to do another sex change,,,and I just don`t know if a double is possible. But hell, geterdone and ask the doc to put one on from a grown man,,,or my wife will laugh you out the bed son.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast