Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old Sac To Walnut Grove

acatitude
    Next Saturday june 3rd, we are going to do a run from sac to walnut grove. leaving old sac about 10:30am. There are about 7 boats already so any one interested your more then welcome

grads2112
    We're in!... but I guess you already know that. Yes Ken, I really am leaving Folsom Lake for a day.

Chris Ayres
    SOUNDS LIKE A HECK OF AN IDEA..................

acatitude
    wasnt sure if you were going to post it Chris.. since it wasnt any sancutioned type of deal..... theres your props... just figured the more the merrier... thanks for putting it together Chris

Chris Ayres
    Ken, thanks for taking the initiative. I Need to talk to you about Shasta and getting a photo shoot done for some magazines. Give me your number or call me at 916-652-7022.
    Chris

grads2112
    Anyone else? This a fun little run.

acatitude
    gosh I figured there would be more interest in all the sac people getting together for a little day of boating.... well be under th I street bridge around 1030 am if ya wanta go.............

John.
    Saturday is my anniversary...so I need to stay home and get some honey-do's done and then off to Morton's for dinner. mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Morton's.
    I plan on going out to Folsom on Sunday for a couple hours though...

acatitude
    do you even have a boat are you really real??? those guys are prolly hearing my howard in the canyon..... what a great anniversy present a little cruise down the delta home in time for dinnerr.... how are ya gonna cook that new horse????? great burgers and why cant you make shasta?????? lets just hear it now

Eliminator 4 Life
    You guys need to plan some shit on sundays. Anyone gonna go to Isleton for the crawdad festival I was thinking of going fathers day

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast