Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story...

Froggystyle
    What? You pooped in the refridgerator and you ate the wheel of cheese?
    How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing! How 'bout we get you in your p.j.'s and we hit the hay.

Phat Matt
    That's baby making music right there, that's what that is.

Froggystyle
    ...He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.
    Just watched the first part while getting ready for work this morning...

Wet Dream
    I'd still bang Christina Applegate. As a matter of fact, I did. Many many times in my mind, and she didn't feel a thing. But she was as good as I ever imagined.

HM
    Fan out into a double helix formation on my mark. If you run into any hostiles, silent throat cuts only.
    That was a quote from the Lost Episode of Ron Burgandy - which is made up of entirely of rejected scenes from the first movie. Turns out Brick was their commander in "Nam" and he transforms into his previous self as they raid the Palomar Observatory where the Bank Robbing group called the Alarm Clock is holding Veronic Corningstone hostage.

Froggystyle
    Fan out into a double helix formation on my mark. If you run into any hostiles, silent throat cuts only.
    That was a quote from the Lost Episode of Ron Burgandy - which is made up of entirely of rejected scenes from the first movie. Turns out Brick was their commander in "Nam" and he transforms into his previous self as they raid the Palomar Observatory where the Bank Robbing group called the Alarm Clock is holding Veronic Corningstone hostage.
    OK... I pretty much need that episode...

HM
    OK... I pretty much need that episode...
    That episode came with the original in a two-pack. I think I bought it at Target.

Froggystyle
    That episode came with the original in a two-pack. I think I bought it at Target.
    Need to get...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123