Thread: Bmw X5

cola
    I have a friend looking for a car. 02-03 X5 with navigation, BMW certified. White or Indiglo Blue.
    Thanks, Mike

Froggystyle
    I have a friend looking for a car. 02-03 X5 with navigation, BMW certified. White or Indiglo Blue.
    Thanks, Mike
    Talk to Ziggy... He be the pimp.

MagicMtnDan
    FYI: the current (original) X5 is being changed to an all new body style. That will affect resale value so make sure your friend knows that when shopping so he/she can negotiate accordingly (or wait until the new body style is out thereby reducing the purchase price of the used one).

Froggystyle
    I just got a 530xi wagon for Audrey. What a pimp car.
    Talk to Zig... he the man.

cola
    Talk to Ziggy... He be the pimp.
    I sent him a PM first.
    Thanks, Mike

cola
    FYI: the current (original) X5 is being changed to an all new body style. That will affect resale value so make sure your friend knows that when shopping so he/she can negotiate accordingly (or wait until the new body style is out thereby reducing the purchase price of the used one).
    Thank-you I will let them know.

ROZ
    ziggy !

Tom Slick
    So when does the new X5 body style come out? Are there any pictures floating around of it yet? And how do I get a hold of Ziggy? :rollside:

Ziggy
    Thanks guys...I responded to Cola's PM's.........
    Rumor has it the new X5 will be a 07 model.....doubt any spy photos are on the official BMW website, usually those can be found on the car enthusiest sites if there are any.(aka car paparazzi )
    From what I know the new X5 will be a larger version.....