Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Pyscho Squid

Mrs.Racer277
    Was that you towing your boat out of Havi yesterday???

Jordy
    :idea:

Ziggy
    :idea:
    Think you need live bait Jordy Trolling works better if you keep moving a little.

Jordy
    Think you need live bait Jordy Trolling works better if you keep moving a little.
    I'm not fishing in this instance, just steering the boat. Oh, and if you look closely, you can see his finger is wiggling a little bit. :idea:

Psycho Squid
    Hi guy's, Yes I spent Sun & Mon at Needles. The family is buying a couple of homes on the water up there...... Psycho ran Great 115 mph & change out of the box with a more left in it! Cool part was still fishing with my 6 yr old neice. She caught a woppppppppperrrrrrrr, On ham left-over from a Hava Gas sandwich. I tried to launch in town but got caught in the head-on traffic on the Island on Sat with the Bayliner. :frown: So switched boats and was off to Needeles for Sun / Mon. Hope all of you had a great weekend also.
    Squid.

Mrs.Racer277
    Hi guy's, Yes I spent Sun & Mon at Needles. The family is buying a couple of homes on the water up there...... Psycho ran Great 115 mph & change out of the box with a more left in it! Cool part was still fishing with my 6 yr old neice. She caught a woppppppppperrrrrrrr, On ham left-over from a Hava Gas sandwich. I tried to launch in town but got caught in the head-on traffic on the Island on Sat with the Bayliner. :frown: So switched boats and was off to Needeles for Sun / Mon. Hope all of you had a great weekend also.
    Squid.
    Well I hope you drive your boat better then you drive your truck while towing your boat.

Mrs.Racer277
    You were fishing with live bait too???
    Ummmm not exactly. :rollside:

H20 Toie
    oh oh Squid were you mean to Mrs Racer. What the hell she is one of the nicest people out there so you must have done something real rude.

H20 Toie
    Maybe an apology is in order?

Psycho Squid
    Maybe an apology is in order?I think your right.....I'm Sooooooo Sorry. I caught myself driving like shit! I learned I can't Burn the candle at both ends. What a Weekend!!! ( Sleep is a Good thing!). I seemed to get slammed for the holiday because people don't work on their boats in the winter. Once again I'm sorry. :frown: Here is a pic of the fisherman we were first on the beach & she got her first ride in her Uncle's boat.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2056kp.jpg
    Squid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast