Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Corvette FRC For Sale...

Froggystyle
    The reality is . . . some people don't have good mothers who teach them manners.
    MMSW<----shaking her head
    No accounting for upbringing...

WYRD
    Read between the lines there did you...
    Yeah, there are some great pics in there... I don't need some jackass coming on and saying they would rather have our house than the women though...
    Come on cut the guy some slack...........................he would only perfer the car over the women cause he is a pole smoker :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Come on cut the guy some slack...........................he would only perfer the car over the women cause he is a pole smoker :crossx:
    OMG you are alive like the new avatar damn Im getting tired of running to look at every truckin magazine what month was your $hit in

WYRD
    OMG you are alive like the new avatar damn Im getting tired of running to look at every truckin magazine what month was your $hit in
    February, Should be on the shelf around the 10th or so. Not that it matters now cause I am going to get the Duramax....................Some on broke in to the Dodge and took all my stereo equipment and busted my dash and carpet in the process.......so she is gonna get traded in.

MR HARLEY
    February, Should be on the shelf around the 10th or so. Not that it matters now cause I am going to get the Duramax....................Some on broke in to the Dodge and took all my stereo equipment and busted my dash and carpet in the process.......so she is gonna get traded in.
    That sucks Im sorry to hear of it, happen to me also about 3 months ago in my own driveway

Eliminator 4 Life
    Damn that sucks sorry to hear I hope the Duramax treats you better then me haha

redi4fun
    :cry: :cry:

WYRD
    That sucks Im sorry to hear of it, happen to me also about 3 months ago in my own driveway
    Mine was in my driveway also. Oh well I guess it is my way of giving to the needy, jobless, moralless, dirtbag slime :crossx: I needed to upgrade anyway. Sorry for the HIJACK back to you Wes

DCBDaytona
    :cry: :cry:
    Hey now...everybody is entitled to their opinion. I side with the car being prettier. :rollside:

Froggystyle
    Hey now...everybody is entitled to their opinion. I side with the car being prettier. :rollside:
    Well, it is a pretty car...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast