Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To the Lou's.....

Kindsvater Flat
    Got a guy in Idaho looking for a v-drive... Whatcha got? And any leads? Post pics I will send him the link to here.

vdriver4ever
    Kin man.... I will get with the other Lou to see if he knows of any? What part of Idaho?
    Lou II

Rattle Can Lou
    Your Flatness, I am low on inventory. I have the Riviera and it is all apart. I think in order to make it saleable I will need to put it back together. I will keep my eyes open and try to tell me what his wants and needs are. I gotta real nice Master Craft, but Guru says he might want to run it in Burley against some SS boat.....So after he's done with it, I will then sell it....RCL

CircleJerk
    Still for sale: 73 Lavey former K boat and he will deliver to Burley! Turn key 6500, or 3500 less. No remarks Jerry, or I'll smack ya in Idaho!

Rattle Can Lou
    Jerkster, My Dad talked to Harlan Orrin about the Shark boat and Harlan knows all about it and will be in Burley. Could be good for you to finally figure out what boat you actually have...RCL

chumstr
    This 1969 sanger circle runner will be for sale in september or sooner. Its located in boise and availble for test ride/drive? anytime. Interior seats five people removed for photos.

CircleJerk
    Jerkster, My Dad talked to Harlan Orrin about the Shark boat and Harlan knows all about it and will be in Burley. Could be good for you to finally figure out what boat you actually have...RCL
    Yes, you are right, Harlan identified it in 2003 and I didnt own it at that time!

Charger68
    Hi everybody I'm the yeahoo from Idaho thats looking for a flat bottom. Not sure of a brand?? Something solid, around 18',19' I would like to find one without a motor, as I'm a diehard mopar man. I live in Caldwell. Thanks everybody and thanks Kindsvater Flat for the link, Jim

Kindsvater Flat
    Welcome Jim.
    Oh and the posting here is more liberal and dont' worry about getting banned.

FlatStupid
    Hi everybody I'm the yeahoo from Idaho thats looking for a flat bottom. Not sure of a brand?? Something solid, around 18',19' I would like to find one without a motor, as I'm a diehard mopar man. I live in Caldwell. Thanks everybody and thanks Kindsvater Flat for the link, JimSORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast