Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is one of the reasons WE all just enjoyed a 3 day weekend

Kilrtoy

vdrivenman
    a haunting reminder of what our service people past & present,are & have done for all of us here at home. i am trully grateful for their sacrifice and courage.
    No one comes home from any war the same! casaulities come in all forms!
    so as merle said"If you don't love it,leave it!"
    i continue to pray for a timely resolution to this situtation and for all US
    troops to be home soon !

What a great post if that doesn't touch your heart
    there is somthing wrong. thanks kilertoy for the
    great link.

fat rat
    The vidio is a great reminder of the sacriface's they have made. Like a song goes, "All gave some and some gave all".

Garrddogg
    Thanks Kilr for the link, It was a great reminder of what the holiday's about.

Hardly Satisfied
    KILR GREAT POST, GOOD JOB :boxed:

SnakeWrench
    Thanks Kilr.
    A quote,
    " We send our son's, brothers and friends, but lest we forget, now our daughters, wifes and sisters into war. War is a ugly, and sometimes unexplainable. The war's I have been in, made no sence, but it was our duty and our job. The answers of that war, may never come, But this war, makes even less sence than the old one. Every day, I write the letters, and attend the services of our nations young, and for the first time in my life, I wonder why we are doing this. I have never questioned what our job is and why we do it. But now, as I sit here writing my retirement speach, I want everyone to understand that in war, there are no questions of why. And who are we to ask why war? Heres why and this answer is the one that should burn in your brain. THOSE MOTHER ****ERS TOOK DOWN THE TOWERS, THOSE MOTHER ****ERS TRIED TO TAKE DOWN THE PENTIGON, THOSE MOTHER****ERS KILLED MY SON, MY BROTHER AND MY 5 YEAR OLD GRANDSON, THAT IS WHY WAR YOU IDIOTS!
    As I retire today, I will always be a Col. in the Corp, even in retirement, but one thing i will never be is a man that lets a single day pass without saluting my flag, saluting my brothers and sisters in arms, and say a prayer for the ones that are yet to pass in war, EVERY DAY IS MEMORIAL DAY!
    I salute all of you for being here to listen to an old fart talk, and thank my friend, Mr. President, for allowing me to lead these fine men and women and serve with these brothers and sisters. If you remember one thing, remember this, EVERY DAY IS MEMORIAL DAY!"
    Col. Robert E. James at his retirment speach. There is a part missing but the majority of it is here.

robsformula
    Kilrtoy, Great post! here's to all that have served and are serving to protect and give us our freedom. GOD BLESS and THANK YOU.

haulina29
    Good post its easy to forget those who fought for our freedoms and things we take for granted every day thanks Kilr .

Tom Brown
    I've got Jbb set on ignore too.
    Infidel (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116462)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast