Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Ya Know the Way to Burley?

Rattle Can Lou
    For all you Dude's and Chicks that are making the drive to Burley from the Southern California area I thought I would try to help you with some directions. Some people have asked for help....OK.
    I'm sure y'all know how to get to Vegas??? Take the Interstate 15 outa Vegas to Hiway 93, go left which I assume is North. (not real good with all that N/S b.s.) The next one is important because it cuts 45 minutle to an hour from the trip. Take 318 to the left headed towards Lund, NV. This route will take you right to Ely, NV. Theres a small pass as you enter Ely that will take about 20 minutes to go over...No big deal. From Ely you stay on the 93 all the way. Ely to Wells. Stay 0n 93 to Jackpot then into Twin Falls, ID. Go to Interstate 84 down to Burley...
    Any questions???

CircleJerk
    Where's Vegas? Now I have to go there to find my way back to Burley.

vdriver4ever
    How do you get to Vegas?

beaverfab
    :rollside: RCL lot of good this dose me, I have to drive to Vegas first. The races will be over before I get there.

CircleJerk
    Waiting for some respect, Lou?

Rattle Can Lou
    You guys all deserve a good country ass whoopin. I will be handing these out starting one at a time on Friday AM in Burley...So go to fricken Vegas and head to Burley. There you await an ass whoopin...RCL feeling a little misused.

CircleJerk
    That's pure ass funny!

Moneypitt
    That is true. The best way to get there, but I'll tell you, it is one lonely, desolate highway. Straightaways that last for 100 miles......Maybe 100 miles and no other vehicles going either way.......Then there are the little towns with their speed limit signs that start at 65, 55, 45, 35, 25.......All within 1/4 mile, get on the brakes cause there will be a local cop sitting behind something, waiting just for YOU........I found out that it only takes 1/2 as long at night, at least it seems that way since you can't see the same horizon for hours at a time. Oh yeah, GAS up in Vegas, cause there aint alot out there even in the daylight hours.......Jack pot WILL look real good when you roll in there........AND Ely has had SNOW in JULY. If you're traveling at night be ready to be cold when you get out for gas in Ely, even in the summer months......I'll be headed up that road around midnight Thursday, headed for Burley....And hope to see Jackpot around sunrise.......Ray

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Lou, don't forget the Rupert fish fry thursday evening.

Dave Sammons
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...amap_large.jpg
    Looks about right Rattle Can!! I'll be draftin' that land schooner of Billy's, like Tony Stewart on Jimmie Johnson, all the way to the state line! :crossx: And here I thought you were only a member of AA, working on your 10 steps, now we find out you belong to AAA as well! What a guy! Our little buddy, Rattle Can Louis and Clark...Charting the West for all of us!
    PS...Didn't I hear a story about you and a horse in that Pony Express Territory? Just because it was out of the state of Idaho...Doesn't make it right!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast