Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam 8-lug Centerlines and BFG's

Schiada Time
    I just lifted my new truck and it had 16-inch Centerline beadlock style aluminum wheels and near new BFG 265/70R16 All Terrains on it when I got it and I do not have room for them in the garage. They are 8-lug wheels and came off a '99 Chevy CK2500 crew cab pickup. Wheels and tires are in good shape and come with lugs/locks and lock key socket. The pattern is 8x6.5. I would like to see $600.00 for the set but am open to offers. My number is 714-276-5268 and my name is Travis

djunkie
    got any pics?

Schiada Time
    I don't have any right now and the wheels are my buddy's shop since I have no room at home. I could get you a photo and e-mail it to you if you supply an e-mail address. i am not too good at putting photos up on the boards. The wheels and tires are at Line-X in Huntington beach. I could jam over there in the next few days, snap a pic and e-mail to you if you like. My # is 714-276-5268.
    travis

phebus
    Here is a link to centerline's website. Are the wheels shown here? If so, what model? http://www.centerlinewheels.com/main_wheel.php

djunkie
    I don't have any right now and the wheels are my buddy's shop since I have no room at home. I could get you a photo and e-mail it to you if you supply an e-mail address. i am not too good at putting photos up on the boards. The wheels and tires are at Line-X in Huntington beach. I could jam over there in the next few days, snap a pic and e-mail to you if you like. My # is 714-276-5268.
    travis
    No biggy. I don't need them but I thought it would help you sell them if you post pics. If you get some pics let me know and I'll post them for you if you'd like.

Schiada Time
    The wheels are actually Eagle Alloys style 102. They are 16x8's with a 265 75 16 BFG A/T tire.

LHC30Victory
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...02full-med.jpg
    Is this the rim?????
    What load range is the BFG tires? If they are E's I may be able to find some $$$
    PM me.
    Ted

Schiada Time
    Those are the wheels although I have a different cap. I have the center tower style cap with exposed lugs. All lugs and caps are included. I will check BFG's website to see what the load rating is. the tires are 265/75R16 so basically equivalent to a 31" tire.
    travis

LHC30Victory
    Hey RR - Did ya find the load rating yet????

Schiada Time
    I have a friend checking to see what rating the tires are. I went on BFG's website and they have either a 265/75R16 D rated tire or an E rated tire. The wheels and tires are at my buddy's shop in Huntington Beach due to lack of space at home. If you still want the wheels and want to get your own ruibber for them i would entertain having them dismounted and just selling you the wheels i have a friend that can use the tires if they are not an Er ating. I'll let you know as soon as I do. I can be reached at 714-276-5268. PM me with your phone # so I can get in touch with you when I know something.
    travis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast