Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Place diverter bushings

Nubbs
    Hey all,
    I need to replace the bushings in my place diverter nozzle as it's getting a little sloppy. Anybody know where to get them? I tried looking at McMaster, but I wasn't able to find them.
    Nubbs

Hey all,
    I need to replace the bushings in my place diverter nozzle as it's getting a little sloppy. Anybody know where to get them? I tried looking at McMaster, but I wasn't able to find them.
    Nubbs
    if ur talking about the little white bushings that go on the end where the pin goes thru?...Rex has them
    fastrat

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    tom at jetboat performance has them, and so does duane at hi-tech performance

You can get all your replacement parts directly from Place, as well. Their service is excellent. Place Diverter (http://www.placediverter.com)

Nubbs
    Thanks for the info. I called Place. They told me it would be $40 for O-rings and bushings. What all comes in the kit? I thought that was kind of high for some small plastic bushings and O-rings. Maybe I misunderstood what is in the kit.

centerhill condor
    you're paying for "hope" that it will fix what ails you! the plastic parts are made 1000 per hour for pennies. surely, its a good luck or "karma" fee! not just a mark up.

you're paying for "hope" that it will fix what ails you! the plastic parts are made 1000 per hour for pennies. surely, its a good luck or "karma" fee! not just a mark up.
    i definately agree...if they didnt have the little lip on the end...u could make ur own out of plastic tubing!
    fastrat

lilrick
    Thanks for the info. I called Place. They told me it would be $40 for O-rings and bushings. What all comes in the kit? I thought that was kind of high for some small plastic bushings and O-rings. Maybe I misunderstood what is in the kit.
    how many do you need?? I have a couple around here somewhere.

how many do you need?? I have a couple around here somewhere.
    Nubbs...
    there ya go & he's rite around the corner from u!...thats a "help" out a fellow boater!...WTG Rick
    fastrat

lilrick
    I got two new ones in my hand. send me a pm with your #and I'll call yuh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast