Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Party People..............

Aqua Boogie1
    I have to give it up to you all who go party at that lake!!!! Bigg ups!!!!!! We had a great time with Mel(Shake Yo Azz) and Eric(Playa-Playa)!!!!! We ended up tapping out sunday night in the car, in the parking lot of the Red Room.
    We saw a few people from the boards, but from sooo many places to party its hard to meet up with alot of people.
    So first of all, Bigg Ups to:
    Mel and Eric.........Lots of fun, can't wait to return!!!!!!
    Shadow and his Wife....................One hell of a partier!!!
    Leon and his crew.................Had fun guys and gals, great views LEON!!!!
    Dave and Fam......................Glad to meet you!!!!
    Deano...............Glad to see you and your massive crew!!!!!
    NoTalent...................We saw you dude, wish we could have partyed!!!!!
    Sho Some Skin......................Glad to meet you both!!!
    And the rest we did meet but can't remember, Im glad we did cause it added to the fun!!!!!! The pics we have will be posted by the end of the week. Still catching up on sleep!!!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I am super bummed we didn't get to make it up to Havi to play with you guys. By the sounds of it, I am sure you will be back.
    How did Elisabeth like it??
    xoxo
    Linda

Havasu Luvr
    It was great to finally meet you too. Tell the better half anytime you are ready to do it all over again just let us know. Next time we'll make sure there is NO buttermilk in her eggs.... I agree with her..YUK ! ! ! We tried to catch up with you all after we left Maobi but couldn;t catch up through the channel...damm traffic

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    OMG......I had sooooo much fun!!!!! So nice to finally meet some of you out there :rollside: And yes, those damn eggs were soooo nasty :yuk: I think I'll just stick with the bloody mary's yum, those were good. Well for the next round we will definatley be flying down there, it was a loooongg road trip, but defiantely worth it.
    Mel and Eric, I love you guys, you are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your hospitality, oh and Eric, um, what happened to you Sunday :crossx: :crossx:
    Linda, I'm so sorry we didn't get to meet up, but definately next time. We will be making it out there again soon for sure, definately before the wedding!!!!

PlyaPlya22
    AB's it was great hanging out with you guys this weekend. I can't wait to do it again. I wish you guys didn't live so damn far!!!! There will definitely be a next time. Sunday, was mellow, Sunday night was fun!! :rollside: Post up those pics...LOL

unleashed
    I have to give it up to you all who go party at that lake!!!! Bigg ups!!!!!! We had a great time with Mel(Shake Yo Azz) and Eric(Playa-Playa)!!!!! We ended up tapping out sunday night in the car, in the parking lot of the Red Room.
    We saw a few people from the boards, but from sooo many places to party its hard to meet up with alot of people.
    And the rest we did meet but can't remember, Im glad we did cause it added to the fun!!!!!! The pics we have will be posted by the end of the week. Still catching up on sleep!!!!!!
    Good to see you finally experiencing the "Big Weekend" in Havasu. I know there are alot of negative people that complain about these weekends...but if you are with the right crew you will have a good time. To bad we didnt have a cold one but Im happy you had a good time!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Glad to here you guys liked it...damn I wish there was parking or something near by so we could have partied.....there will be other times....I guess its time to buy that new boat and move to so cal huh???? :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
    Mel and Eric, I love you guys, you are the BOMB!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your hospitality, oh and Eric, um, what happened to you Sunday :crossx: :crossx:
    I remember a certain someone hammered in the channel on Sat. I still made it to party that night!! :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I have to give it up to you all who go party at that lake!!!! Bigg ups!!!!!! We had a great time with Mel(Shake Yo Azz) and Eric(Playa-Playa)!!!!! I ended up tapping that azz sunday night in the car, in the parking lot of the Red Room.
    to much info ROTLMAO

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Ummmmmmmmmmm.............. huh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast