Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who Kicked PlyaPlya Arsssssss??

Havasu Luvr
    I heard through the grape vine Eric got handed his arsssss in a basket and that is why he was MIA most of the weekend. What's the true story. Enquiering minds want to know????

RiverDave
    That sucks.. I hope it's just rumors and he's alright.
    RD

WYRD
    He was at red room saturday night. Hope all is well Eric

Havasu Luvr
    He was at red room saturday night. Hope all is well Eric
    I heard it was because of the Red Room. Jay & Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday Eric, you're getting old :rollside:

Phat Matt
    I heard it was because of the Red Room. Jay & Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday
    I heard it straight from the horses mouth at the Red Room on Sunday night.

Three Days Only
    I heard it was because of the Red Room. Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday Eric, you're getting old :rollside:
    He's loosing his tolerance levels not being able to cocktail up with Alfonzo and myself.
    Playa................You can practice at home, they do sell goose at most liquor stores. LOL

Havasu Luvr
    He's loosing his tolerance levels not being able to cocktail up with Alfonzo and myself.
    Playa................You can practice at home, they do sell goose at most liquor stores. LOL
    Hey Jeff, long time no see. Head'n out to play soon? Eric must be loosing practice, that boy use to be able to polish it away so easily...Damm ! I remember when I could do that too

WYRD
    I heard it was because of the Red Room. Jay & Patron kicked the living sh*t out of him :2purples: so he couldn't hang come sunday Eric, you're getting old :rollside:
    Well it sounds like he deserved to have his azz handed to him then. Lightweight
    I think Jay Won last time too :idea: :crossx:
    Sorry Eric Ya know I luv ya!!!

pixilatedpussy
    AGAIN????????????? :220v: :220v: :220v: Oh my.....post pics! :rollside:

Three Days Only
    Hey Jeff, long time no see. Head'n out to play soon? Eric must be loosing practice, that boy use to be able to polish it away so easily...Damm ! I remember when I could do that too

My tolerance is really low also!!!!! A few drinks and im done. All work and no partying is making 3DO a non alcoholic boring boy. Who would have ever guessed that.
    When am I heading out? I have no idea........I just got my boat back from the trailer shop. Now its heading over for service, and then to the detail shop. Sometime after that.
    Jeff

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast