Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: winter upgrades???

737jetmech
    So ... who's doing what with the boats this winter?
    I have to send the Jetaway to Hightech marine for some repairs and plan on installing a electric tach. Current tach is cable driven and tends to bounce the needle a bunch.
    The other boat is getting two new sets of offshore headers and rerigging the drives to turn props inward.Trailer needs some brake maintenance also.
    Thats it for my stuff ... :hammerhea
    Bob

fat rat
    Sounds like your busy..................I hope to do no more than blow the dust off and clear the cob webs out. :coffeycup

sleekcraft76
    i'm doing everything.

DelawareDave
    I finally got motivated enough today to go out in the garage and start trying to get it organized. This move killed me. I now have heat! I also got my compressor moved to where it is going. Got to anchor it to the floor and wire it up. Need to put in some more light fixtures. Got a lot of stuff moved up into the rafters so I have some floor space now. It won't be long now til I can get the boat into the garage and make some real progress.

HammerDown
    My junks under a blue tarp...I just looked at it and that's enough.

olbiezer
    just finished my stuff........whirl a way new oil pan and oil pump rear main seals and timing cover seal set the trim plates new strut bushing and a new prop shaft seal....the bank is empty now ..........

Wet Dream
    Pump Work !!!
    and a new engine (shhhhh, its a secret)

shirkey4750
    Got my block back fromt the machine shop, boat is half stripped. Slowly making progress.

737jetmech
    Pump Work !!!
    and a new engine (shhhhh, its a secret)
    Bill,
    What do ya mean secret? We here at team Sambuca have no secrets. Tell us all about the new mill! Big cubes ? Nitrous? Chevy ? Ford? Amc?Honda?Kia? :wink:

DansBlown73Nordic
    Before Anna I hope to pull the motor out of the Nordic for a little dyno tuning. Not that I really care what power it makes but rather it has never run as good as I think it could. Plus I got a invite from my machine shop friend for a cheap ride on the dyno.
    As far as shops go...... :crossx: I filled my new 40x60 building to the brim. Not even a mouse can get through..... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast