Thread: gas tank wanted

ambusher
    looking for side tank round 10 to 12 gallon v bottom jet used or new ,tried imco 2 to 3 weeks to build

snake321
    I have 2 angle tanks I had made last year,never installed them. Tomorrow I'll check and see if they fit in my new project, if they don't ,I'll sell them.

maxwedge
    How about a nice steel tank instead. It's rectangular, super good looking, comes with vintage gas already in it. You will be the envy of everyone! Hardly anybody has this particular model the famous grey "Long Cruise" tank anymore...It's almost collectible! and you can't beat the price of free if you come and get it. Act today and I'll even throw in the Sparkomatic tape deck shown here!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/2890tank.JPG

moneysucker
    Nuckin Futs has some 11 gal saddle tanks powder coated purple from a Southwind tunnel dragster with mounting brackets he wants to get rid of. pm him

Nucking futs
    Nuckin Futs has some 11 gal saddle tanks powder coated purple from a Southwind tunnel dragster with mounting brackets he wants to get rid of. pm him
    Why yes, yes I do. I can post pics if you want but not till tomorrow
    Thanks M$

ambusher
    yes let me know,what you will take for them 704 391 2333