Thread: Have you ever..............

Debbolas
    Gone to the airport with one of those little signs saying the name of the folks you are picking up because you have never met them?
    :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    Wonder if you could score a hot celeb if you knew when they were flyin in.

Debbolas
    I'm going to look so stupid in my flannel shirt and jeans with a dumb little sign...maybe I should dress like a limo driver
    You know...........the folks I'm going to pick up have a lovely little labrador puppy that they just LOVE!
    Did I mention that everyone should have a lab?

Ziggy
    Emailed pics before we went to pick 'em up....then just looked for the lost French Candians landing in San Diego

Debbolas
    Do they have beer at the airport?

Debbolas
    If they don't have beer................I'm NOT going :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    I'm going to look so stupid in my flannel shirt and jeans with a dumb little sign...maybe I should dress like a limo driver
    You know...........the folks I'm going to pick up have a lovely little labrador puppy that they just LOVE!
    Did I mention that everyone should have a lab?

I'm sensing that this lil' puppy is gonna pee on you.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    LMAO! That is some funny stuff right there.
    Yes, they have beer at the airport, but at Ontario, you can't get to it unless you have a boarding pass, it's on the 2nd floor and you can't get up the escalator without the magic paper. But you could probably pick up a 32 ouncer at the 7-11 and drink it in the parking lot while you wait. Pick up two in case a security guard comes by.

Debbolas
    LMAO! That is some funny stuff right there.
    Yes, they have beer at the airport, but at Ontario, you can't get to it unless you have a boarding pass, it's on the 2nd floor and you can't get up the escalator without the magic paper. But you could probably pick up a 32 ouncer at the 7-11 and drink it in the parking lot while you wait. Pick up two in case a security guard comes by.
    LOL
    Angie = Very Helpfull