Thread: Am I The Only One!!!!!!

Holland
    Who hasn't made it out for a trip yet???? Between Baseball (I manage my sons team) Softball (Daughter) work and trying to sell two houses... I am NEVER going to get outta here....
    AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

pixrthis
    I'm right there with you, between two kids playing club soccer I haven't had a chance to use the boat other than Long Beach Grand Prix when we boycotted everything else. I don't know if this site helps or makes it hurt that much more.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Ive been out once and the boat i got 6months ago didnt even run! Havent had the chance and wont untill july 1.

little rowe boat
    Our first trip out is the weekend of the 9th-11th of june.

OCMerrill
    Your not alone.
    We were pulling for a trip next weekend but I am just a work-biatch at the moment.
    I know for sure Parker - Bluewater in late June for a wedding.
    My wife and kids are beating me up about this years late start.

Holland
    I feel a little better... Thanks all!!! I have a trip planned for the weekend after the fourth of July, But I better get a few in before that!!!!!

Water Romper
    I feel your pain!!
    At least 10 trips last year, not a one this year. :cry:
    It’s all about money (and the lack of)
    We’re looking at 1 trip at the end of this month and another in September for the Carrera Regatta…that’s it.
    Pathetic huh? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Soooo, if I were to say that I've been out at least once every month all year that would be a bad thing, right? :crossx: :skull:

Water Romper
    No, it's a "lucky thing"...be greatfull!

havaduner
    We've been out 4 time this year so far..... all without our boat :cry: This weekend will be the first trip for the boat. Next one will be mid to late July.
    This summer is gonna suck for frequency of trips...