Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question for you guys!

MUDXPRT
    I have a question.We invited friends to go to the lake with us and they asked if one of their children could bring a friend. How would you handle the liabilty or feel about bringing someone that you don't know the parents and so forth.(The age is approximatley 10 yrs.)

Wmc
    I think as long as the parents you have invited know the parents of the child and the parents of that child feel comfortable you should be ok. I would ask them to have the parents write a medical release note and bring their medical card. Have fun.

Roxysnow
    Say NO. Maybe not until you're friends are familiar to havasu or say OK if they're 10 yr old is a pain in the ass and that's the only way to get him out of your hair! That was probably no help at all!

ovrkll77
    i think that is rude to ask, he should stay home. just to much responsibility

riverroyal
    you dont need the stress,boating should be relaxing

pixilatedpussy
    I have a question.We invited friends to go to the lake with us and they asked if one of their children could bring a friend. How would you handle the liabilty or feel about bringing someone that you don't know the parents and so forth.(The age is approximatley 10 yrs.)
    I guess it depends on the other kids parents. I would never allow my kid to go with someone else...but I would take someone elses kid...cuz I know I am responsible. If you feel good about it...just take it easy, but if you dont...then go with your gut. :boxed:

blown dough
    If I was the friends parents I would never let me chile go. However, your friends must trust you to allow there child to bring a friend with you. Its not so much your friends but the newcomers parents!!!! Tough question!!!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Say NO....
    First of all, you don't need the liability...
    Second, who let's their kid go boating with a stranger....
    Third, your friends have some nerve....you invited them, not their kid's friend..
    Fourth, did I say you don't need the liability!
    Just say NO, you don't need the responsibility...
    WTF!.....What is wrong with parents these days?
    Later,
    CJG
    "Concerned Dad of Two Kids"
    :idea:

Kilrtoy
    HELL NO
    Was that clear enough....

sleekcraft137
    I normally wouldn't have a prob with it, except the fact that its a 10 yr old......I dunno if i'd do that.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast