Thread: HVAC Needed

Seasday
    I am looking for a Heating/AC company in O.C.. Building a pool and need the A/C's relocated. Any leads?

riverroyal
    2 units?How far do they need to moved?And is the hardscaped done or is it still dirt?

Seasday
    2 units?How far do they need to moved?And is the hardscaped done or is it still dirt?
    55 & Katella, Villa Park area. One regular size (3-4 ton?), one very small for the upstairs. Just need to be unhooked and freon drained at this point. Still dirt, need moved to pour decks. Will need reattached after decks about 15 feet around for current spot.

Woodster
    Royal I need somebody also..Starting my pool on monday. You know anybody in Sandiego? I just need mine temp unhooked and then rehooked back up when im done

Woodster
    woody, i handle santa barbara to the mexican border .... let me know if i can assist you - keyes
    cool man..How much would it cost?? I need it done asap.. im starting demo on monday

riverroyal
    check your messages....

riverroyal
    55 & Katella, Villa Park area. One regular size (3-4 ton?), one very small for the upstairs. Just need to be unhooked and freon drained at this point. Still dirt, need moved to pour decks. Will need reattached after decks about 15 feet around for current spot.
    I can get a guy to drive that far,maybe for the right price,let me know what you get quotes for,I will ask my guys if they will do it for less with the drive.Also,between the old location and new location is it going to be a deck?Or concrete?The lines may need to be buried under what ever goes in,so that may require another trip to bury them

ChumpChange
    Does anybody who owns a HVAC need an employee? The HVAC company that my buddy from church worked at closed down a month or so ago and he is looking for a new place to work.
    He lives in Fontana so the Inland Empire is the best but he is willing to drive.