Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Regatta

TPI
    LMAO,
    That is funny. I was going to write, "everything but the kitchen sink", but I figured someone would bust my balls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thats awesome, you must have read my mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we do haul around a lot of sh&%.

SDLifesaver
    1 week away.

TCN
    I didn't realize the computer logged me in as the old me automatically. Just 6 days away. How many people are going?

phebus
    TCN Lifesaver :rollside:

TCN
    TCN Lifesaver :rollside:
    Nah, I'm done with the whole LS thing. I just want to be a regular member with no special identifying names. I just posted on your pool thread. Take a look.

TCN
    [QUOTE=TPI]We might be going,,,,,,,,,,,,,not sure yet. It's going to be a last minute decision.
    Gary, the biggest cheerleader of us all and you might not make it?????? What could be more important? Have you spoke to Mike recently? He's been MIA for awhile. Nick

TPI
    I have my reasons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mike has been busy. I talked to him yesterday. They have been very busy at the shop and making some nice changes to the layout. I hope the regatta has a nice turnout.

boatsnblondes
    SDLIFESAVER?? Nick??? Nick Rose?????

TCN
    SDLIFESAVER?? Nick??? Nick Rose?????
    SDLifesaver is my old screen name that my work computer still remembered. I changed my screen name awhile back to TCN and my name is Nick, but not Nick Rose.

boatsnblondes
    SDLifesaver is my old screen name that my work computer still remembered. I changed my screen name awhile back to TCN and my name is Nick, but not Nick Rose.
    Ahhhh,,,ok, thought you were an old friend of mine who worked for United Airlines......been looking for him.....the wascawy wabbit....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast