Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pickelfork Jet

curtis26
    I have been looking high and low for years for a pickelfork jetboat project or just one in general for sale? I am in California how rare are these hulls and who makes them sanger?? HELP...................

Devilman
    They are around, don't give up. Friend of mine has one that he is putting back together after rescuing it from a pasture.... It's a Sanger as well... :rollside:

sanger rat
    Their around.

curtis26
    Im looking for something thats complete minus motor and interior etc. I can do most all the work myself and would prefer to do so to have it built my way. I have made the mistake of buying nice boats and ripping them apart because i didnt quite like the paint, interior, motor, etc. I have 2 jets right now a 78 bahner which im trying to sell or trade for a camaro....or picklefork. Or I have a 74 tahiti project that is all there minus motor and needs everything redone. I dont have much to spend at the moment since the holidays and dreaded property taxs but i do have those two boats i would like to move and I will be getting a good tax refund and vacation pay soon. Let me know if any of that interests you. Do you have pics or more info? what do you want for it?

taylormanss
    are ya talking about a pickelfork like a hydro ? or like an eliminator daytona ?
    a buddy of mine has a jet hydro forsale over on texas***boats.com .
    and I have a centurion tunnel for sale on here.

sanger rat
    I couldn't sell it. I like it too much.

curtis26
    Picklefork hydro is what im talking about but i like them both!!

Jet Hydro
    How much money you got???????? if you have enough, lets talk

taylormanss
    Picklefork hydro is what im talking about but i like them both!!
    Ok if ya go over and look in texas***boat.com you can see a jet hydro forsale look under Duane.

taylormanss
    it looks like the one in jet hydro's avatar and it's yellow. it's located in victoria,texas.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast