Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fawk Dodge

Eliminator 4 Life
    I just want to vent a lil bit well I got a new mega cab and it has 10k miles on it now. When it had like 4k it had a front diff ring went out in it and it was leaking but that is an easy fix. It was in the shop for a day I need wheels so I rented a car well Dodge doesnt give you a vehicle unless you have a extended warranty why the fawk do I need an extented warranty if the truck is only 4 months old well they said if you have one we will give you a car. I was like forget it. Well my truck had to go in today for tranny fluid leaking like crazy leaving puddles everywhere. So I called dodge today and I already knew the answer they werent gonna pay for it they told me other manufactures like ford chvy etc etc charge you for rental cars in the price of the vehicle he then prceeded to tell me Dodge sells there cars cheaper because we dont charge you that in the price and Im thinking to myself shit they are just as expensive as the other diesel trucks so where is it cheaper. I was really annoyed I didnt spend 45k on a truck to have nothing to drive or even a loaner. Dodge has left a bitter taste in my mouth. So for anyone loooking into buy a dodge vehicle just remember no extended warranty no loaner no matter if you got 500 miles on the car. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Outnumbered
    Hmmm. That sucks. I'm on my third Dodge after owning several Chebys and all three Dodges have been more reliable. Towed with all of them. All were 4x4's. Just some bad luck I guess.

Jordy
    That sucks. But on the bright side, at least you didn't change your screen name to Dodge4Life yet.

Todd969
    bummer I don't know that either of the other manufacturers would matter for you. There's just no pleasing some people.

Outnumbered
    BTW, sounds like your dealer sucks. Find a good one and stick with it. I had an awesome service writer that always handled me. Did the same when I had my chevys too. A good dealer will make all the difference. Don't settle for a shitty dealer's service.

a catered life
    wow el4life to bad about the dodge and thats sucks..... when we got the tahoe we had to take it back 3 weeks later for something the dealer (rydell) offered us a car for $9 bucks a day wasnt free but a least they offered...maybe its because we bought it from the same lot where we were getting it fixed but your situition sucks :yuk:
    P.S. dont mention bad taste in your mouth to loud some people might start sending you PM's

Eliminator 4 Life
    bummer I don't know that either of the other manufacturers would matter for you. There's just no pleasing some people.
    Janitor let me tell you every chevy gmc or ford I have had always gave me a loaner when it went in the shop. Im a pleased customer but when I bring my 45k truck in with 10k miles on it I would like a car since you dont know when my truck will be done I have a life to I shouldnt have to put my life on hold cause I thought the trucK I was buying was dependable..
    Todd dont make me turn WYRD loose on your weiner again :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    That sucks. But on the bright side, at least you didn't change your screen name to Dodge4Life yet.
    Jordy cold day in hell if I ever change my name haha I just want a truck thats turn key

riverracerx
    Maybe you should keep those stock F150 wheels in case you need them again?

Jordy
    Todd dont make me turn WYRD loose on your weiner again :crossx:
    Wow, gay in 7 posts. That might be a new record. :notam:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast