Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has the Bezer molds anyone building them??

FlatStupid
    One thing really is missing here. These are specialty boats. Whatever happens with a circle boat is for love, and not one of you brillant JACKOFF'S is gonna make a dime. JMHO.

GofastRacer
    "d'Cucci has a Mold and out of everyone seemed the most motivated to build Boats."
    Are you saying he sounded like he needed the money the most?
    Joey don't need the money, all he wants is to have another boat out there!..

FlatStupid
    Art, Joey jumped in and saved our a-- after Parker. Did a great job at a more than fair price. I will not forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norseman
    Joey don't need the money, all he wants is to have another boat out there!..
    Art;
    Were did the mold Joey has come from, is it one of the originals or is it a splash that D'Cucci did of a Beze?
    If it's a splash anyone know off whose boat?
    Bob

dmontzsta
    They told me they were going to destroy the molds. That would make John Guthries boat the last one built.
    Is this true? I sure hope not, that would be a shame to see them go. Thanks again for taking me to the Mad Doggs shop that day, it is something I will never forget. Guthries boat was the one Ron was working on right? that thing was awesome. I remember you telling me and Ron his stuff was all "top notch and heavy duty, nothing but the best" and he was VERY humble about it.

GofastRacer
    Art, Joey jumped in and saved our a-- after Parker. Did a great job at a more than fair price. I will not forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Craig, Joey's dad and I been friends for a long time and Joey is just like his dad, both will go out of their way to help anyone in need!...

GofastRacer
    Art;
    Were did the mold Joey has come from, is it one of the originals or is it a splash that D'Cucci did of a Beze?
    If it's a splash anyone know off whose boat?
    Bob
    Bob,
    It's not a Bezer it's the wide one from back in the day and it's from a Revenge, and Don changed the deck and put a T-Deck on it and took the raised section down the center of the deck off!..

Norseman
    Bob,
    It's not a Bezer it's the wide one from back in the day and it's from a Revenge, and Don changed the deck and put a T-Deck on it and took the raised section down the center of the deck off!..
    Art;
    Is that the hull and the same deck you have?
    Bob

Norseman
    As an FYI here is a Nice Barron SS boat for sale
    Barron (http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthrea...&threadid=2389)
    Bob

GofastRacer
    Art;
    Is that the hull and the same deck you have?
    Bob
    I don't have a D'Cucci at this time, mine is a Daytona!..

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast