Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Project Nordic Bubble Deck

snake321
    The hydro is gonna help out the jet. I wasn't gonna do a setback cause there was sooo much work to do already, but now it's all done and the hydro only needs the motor finished to get wet. Now I'll start plannin on a new intake for the setback. One things for sure, it's not gettin back in the garage this summer.

Thunderbolt
    Think your doing a heck of a job there bud.. I'll be keeping my eye on this project

snake321
    One thing I discovered when I put it on the different trailer, the freakin bowhook was shot and I had to crawl up in there,(90 degrees out)gouge out the foam around it, to find out that the nuts were rotted. I have a new hook but I was out of silicone.

Wet Dream
    One thing I discovered when I put it on the different trailer, the freakin bowhook was shot and I had to crawl up in there,(90 degrees out)gouge out the foam around it, to find out that the nuts were rotted. I have a new hook but I was out of silicone.
    I had to do the same to mine, same conditions. I was only willing to cut enough foam out so I could slide my body in like a diving position. That foam does wonders for skin, and the heat is unbearable. But, I can hang my boat from the boweye, I wasn't going back in.

snake321
    hahahahahyep, I tried lying on my stomach but the boat curves up and I had to go to the side. The whole time I was in there I tried to figure if I could trust my girlfriend or the kids up there.....

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910