Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12 Miners found alive

FHI-prez
    I blame George W. Bush
    I wonder if they are still singing hymns and praising god? :yuk:

Seadog
    The governor was on this morning and apparently news of what was happening did not get filtered through the command center because they wanted any info to be available to the families immediately. This backfired when somebody apparently misheard some info and started running out to declare that they were alive. It is a pity that it took so long for the truth to get out, but it looks like they could not get a correct story confirmed for awhile. And I would not want to be the one to break the bad news unless I was 100% certain.
    It was reported that lawyers are already looking to sue for the misinformation. The Buzz talked about it and it was asked how do they sue when nobody would probably be pegged for passing the bad info. It was decided that the lawyers would sue no matter who was guilty.

but it looks like they could not get a correct story confirmed for awhile. And I would not want to be the one to break the bad news unless I was 100% certain.
    Exactly. Nice Job to the media to jumping on something that really wasn't confirmed as correct by authorities. Money hungry bastards gotta break it first at any cost.
    Sucks.
    Rexone = Big Media Fan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123