Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trucker holding it down on 6th Street?

cyclone
    so i get these videos emailed to me much to surpise the first one shows the #13 Gullwing out in front of the infamous yellow "CP from blythe".
    the next video shows that same black and blue CP holeshotting Whitie's Placecraft. hhmm..
    guess that garage built blown alcohol deal Trucker put together works pretty damn good afterall.
    anyone know how to post video? ill email 'em to ya.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    shaun has a website for the videos. you can use putfile.com but the site is kinda lame...
    here is shaun's spot for ***boaters to upload videos
    http://unix-scripts.com/hb/

garret
    so i get these videos emailed to me much to surpise the first one shows the #13 Gullwing out in front of the infamous yellow "CP from blythe".
    the next video shows that same black and blue CP holeshotting Whitie's Placecraft. hhmm..
    guess that garage built blown alcohol deal Trucker put together works pretty damn good afterall.
    anyone know how to post video? ill email 'em to ya.
    Did they send you a video of Trucker trying to drive from the passenger seat??
    They werent drag racing either the water was so rough the needed somebody to steer, somebody to pedal, and somebody to navigate just like the offshore boats do!

When is the next trip? I wanna race these guys before they blow em up.
    Fathers Day?

steelcomp
    Fathers Day?It's a sick addiction, isn't it...:cry:

asswoopen
    10-4 cs19, next trip is 4th of july........when you come down to mayflower and race whitie like I did then we'll talk about racing!!!

mrossum
    if you guys were as fast as me, you wouldn't have to worry about racin everyone all the time. 40 mph is about all we have, and that seems to be pretty DAMN fast when you are on the tube. just my .02

Dogballs
    Fathers Day?
    :argue:

10-4 cs19, next trip is 4th of july........when you come down to mayflower and race whitie like I did then we'll talk about racing!!!
    10-4 Trucker,when you guys hit the real race track then we will talk about racing.Running Whitie at the 6th Street is not racing.Going rounds while racing jets,flatties and hydros at the race track is racing.
    Looking forward to running you and the "Yellow CP from Blythe" this summer,even if i have go back to that shit hole 6th street.

steelcomp
    Hey CS...FYI...racing was racing long before there were any race tracks, lights, or clocks.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast