Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Trucker holding it down on 6th Street?

AZKC
    So wheres the Video :idea:

The race track dosen't lie, and that's why some particular guys won't show. It blows their cover.
    BUT...that dosen't mean racin on the river isn't racin.
    exactly.

steelcomp
    BTW,,,there's a couple rules of "street" racing that can help prevent what happened to you.
    Rule one: If a guy leaves early on you, and you chase him, it's a race. Your bad.
    Never race a guy that leaves early. Stop the race, and demand a re-start.
    Rule two: On a rolling start, never let the race start if the guy's still in front of you. Wait untill you're side by side, or forget it. Even if you're running him down big time, he's still in front, and it will always look like he's faster.
    My buddy Lance and I were in his Mandella one day. We spotted a couple of chicks driving a quick looking jet, adn flipped a bitch to chase them down. Well, they saw us coming, and just before we got side by side, they jumped, and Lance chased. We were running them down big time (the Mandella's been GPS'd at 117), but just before we cought them, they turned off. All, right in front of where we were camped. My poor buddy still has the distinct honor of being beaten by two girls in a jet boat! :cry:
    Never chase.

Shit 75$ can buy 10 gallons of race gas,a bag of ice, and a 30-pack
    I"ll take that over the drags any day. 6th street is just some old school
    street racing. you don't like it then stay up at losser lakes :yuk:
    Oh please..Lost Lake is where its at, guys have been HARDCORE river racing up there since before you or I were born. You guys make 6th street out to be some hardass racing spot, gimme a break. Lost Lake is where its at if you want some action.

49er
    There's a couple of boats going to 6th street next weekend
    i know one 18ft cp that might be a good race for ya cs19
    It will be a nice and mellow weekend, no big wake, perfect for some
    drag racing.Just think of it as qualifing. You beat the blue and white cp, than you can go after black foot. :cry:

FuelInMyVeins82
    I never heard cs say he didnt like racing at the river. I just think hes trying to say the track is a better place to do it. As a matter of fact I remember him racing quite a few people including you trucker at FBC last year. Remind me again who won that one? As for Danny lets not forget and the sh*t that was thrown up on here for that one to come about.
    On a lighter note when the hell are we gona have another one of those hot boat bowling games.

NELSON#109
    Man, you're FOCKD up!! You're the one who's gonna have the hurt head! I'm surprised you can even see the keyboard. You're gonna have some blood shot eyes and a rubber asshole tomorrow!
    Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw! :rollside: :rollside:
    gotta few hours off right now, gonna go make this h-over go away.....

NELSON#109
    Wow your speakin spanish Nelson. If your in town call me, were taking the fishing boat out in newport harbor for another booze cruise today.
    late.
    i wish i was in town. ive got the afternoon off here in santa, so im gonna hit the pool for some sun and brew. booze cruise does sound like a good time... i gotta get down there again.... just found out saturday, that this helecopter job im doing in lancaster is ganna be every weekend for the whole month.... see ya 4th of july..... beat it...

There's a couple of boats going to 6th street next weekend
    i know one 18ft cp that might be a good race for ya cs19
    It will be a nice and mellow weekend, no big wake, perfect for some
    drag racing.Just think of it as qualifing. You beat the blue and white cp, than you can go after black foot. :cry:
    Sounds good to me, put up a pic of the boat so i know what to look for.

77charger
    I heard that @ the track all you do is hold a rope all day and wait and wait and wait.
    thats only if a fueler runs before you or you are on the rope at the same time.then it could be an hour of waitin.esp if they are running late cause they will hold the program til they show.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast