Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gas Is $2.48 In South Carolina, We Love It!

GLWBEAR
    Gas here in South Carolina is $2.48 for unleaded 87 octane and for 93 octane it is $2.63
    Diesel is $2.64
    We love our 93 octane fuel and we can also get High Octane.
    GLWBEAR :cool

AZJD
    Gas here in South Carolina is $2.48 for unleaded 87 octane and for 93 octane it is $2.63
    Diesel is $2.64
    We love our 93 octane fuel and we can also get High Octane.
    GLWBEAR :cool
    Ya but the weather sucks. I think I will pay more! lol :rollside:

Boatmaster
    Thanks for the kick in the junk Gary. Hows that new F29?

mikes280
    Ya but the weather sucks. I think I will pay more! lol :rollside:yea i guess temp in the mid to high 80's and sunny is pretty bad

HavasuDreamin'
    Did you hear what you just said? Gas for $2.48 and you love it! It is brain washing....I swear. :yuk: Fuk the petroleum companies and the gov. that refuses to regulate what has the smell, look, and feel of a monopoly.

AZJD
    yea i guess temp in the mid to high 80's and sunny is pretty bad
    Hows the humidity? And when exactly will it begin to snow again? I will be thinking about you shoveling snow while I am still making trips to the lake in the middle of November! :boxed: :rollside:

mikes280
    Hows the humidity? And when exactly will it begin to snow again? I will be thinking about you shoveling snow while I am still making trips to the lake in the middle of November! :boxed: :rollside: snow what is that have not had any in two or three years as for shoveling it what a laugh the most i have every seen is about 10 inches and it might last two days no snow shoveling here hell i bet you can't find a snow shovel humidity yes we have it, 110 degree days hell no. a need to ride in the boat with a top up not hardly we can enjoy the sun shine two hours from the coast two hrs. from the mountains oh and we have trees and you can live on the lake here and some of the largest lakes in the country two in s.c. alone have over 900 miles of shoreline. by the way temp today is 87 humidity 44 percent

ROZ
    I prefer mid 70 year round with summers approaching the mid 90's.. Here we only get about 1 week a year that I wish I had A/C.. I've been surfing in the mornings and snowboarding at night in the same day... Downtown nightlife in San Diego sucks too.. Absolutely nothing to do Chicks are great looking and active as well...
    We have a couple here on my block who are from north carolina(recently)... Nice people and the wife always looks at me like she's going to jump my bones any moment. Anyways, I told them to go back, but they say they're here for good.
    People move from here due to poitics and how crowded it is.. Must be really bad elsewhere if peeps are still migratng here from other states
    then again, maybe it's the year round weather and activities

Havasu Cig
    Definitely have it good in S.D. as far as the weather goes. I lived all over the place in the military and there is no better climate anywhere else in the U.S.
    I will even take the dry heat in Havasu over temps in the 80's and humidity at or near 50% like they have in the south. There is a reason you can buy stuff cheap down there.

T-56
    yea i guess temp in the mid to high 80's and sunny is pretty bad
    Thanks for rubbing it in Ledford! It was 127 degrees today. Tell everybody in NC I said hey.
    SGT Robert Lone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast