Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Header Help

Larry
    I'm looking for a set of BBC headers, and I'm not sure if I should get the long or short ones...kind of a newbie question I know, but I am one
    How do I determine which to get?
    http://homepages.donobi.net/unionguy...%20018_jpg.jpg

DUNDUN
    the logs in that picture are pretty nice.. why not use those?

ColeTR2
    This boat is very clean just leave it stock. And lose that air scoop.

RICHARD TILL
    short headers. not the twisted kind. the boat will look, sound and run lot better.

olbiezer
    i got to go with coletr2 on that one......dump the mr roboto scoop.....great looking boat otherwise

DUNDUN
    i think a vintage fiberglass scoop would fit that boat very well. just my .02
    if i had to choose between short or long.. twistie or strait, it choose the short and strait. they do look and sound way better. but i really like the manifolds. keep it nostalgic.

ColeTR2
    This boat is a classic ColeTR2 Ski boat. The cleanest I have seen it's almost all stock, back to back seats and the molding around the deck. If you what a loud fast ColeTR2 drag boat don't try to turn this boat into one, go buy one . It's a ski boat! All you will do is make this boat depreciate. And F it up. it's like if you had a Hemi Cuda all stock and you turn it in to a drag car buy taking a the seats out wheel tubs with big tires, putting after market headers on it roll cage. 100k car now worth 5k.

DUNDUN
    This boat is a classic ColeTR2 Ski boat. The cleanest I have seen it's almost all stock, back to back seats and the molding around the deck. If you what a loud fast ColeTR2 drag boat don't try to turn this boat into one, go buy one . It's a ski boat! All you will do is make this boat depreciate. And F it up. it's like if you had a Hemi Cuda all stock and you turn it in to a drag car buy taking a the seats out wheel tubs with big tires, putting after market headers on it roll cage. 100k car now worth 5k.
    which is why the exhaust manifolds are so perfect for this boat.

Larry
    OK, the manifold stays...and the scoop was put on as a joke...this one goes back on as soon as the weather warms up...

ColeTR2
    OK, the manifold stays...and the scoop was put on as a joke...this one goes back on as soon as the weather warms up...
    The boat looks great behind the yellow jeep. Nice set-up!!
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=10756

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast