Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voice Over Internet phone service

Tequila-John
    i can bring my work phone home and plug it in my home network and dial out...

WYRD
    Is there a way to hook up to a unidact dialer? (like on a security system, or a fire alarm system)

Magic34
    You are not supposed to be pimpin' another MLM. I'm hurt!!!!!!! :cry:

INSman
    You are not supposed to be pimpin' another MLM. I'm hurt!!!!!!! :cry:
    Non-Competing product my brother and we should be talking about some "cross-pollenization' !!!

Nord
    I have had Vonage for over 5 months. Overall I like it better then traditional phone service due to pricing and features baked in, but I would have to say it is not as reliable as traditional phone service. It is only as reliable as your internet and local area network within your house....I would say it is very reliable, just not as reliable as traditional phone service. I have had a least 1 incident a month where I pick it up, don't have dial tone, and need to reset the cable modem, wireless router/ap, and phone hub and its fixed.
    In addition, you need more cat 5 connections or to bridge it via wireless access points if you want to utilize Pay Per View on demand via your dish or direct network. Right now, I have one phone down stairs where I have a dedicated cat 5 connection, and then a wireless slave phone unit upstairs. So all of the built in phone connections that come with your house may not work and then you cannot plug in your dish or direct boxes to your phone jacks...
    Definitely a better option, but some things to think about cause it is easy to plug it in and get one phone up and running, but a number of items to think about.
    Soooo.. your basically saying its reliable, but its not reliable, but it is.........lol
    What up Brown! lmao

mbrown2
    Soooo.. your basically saying its reliable, but its not reliable, but it is.........lol
    What up Brown! lmao
    LMAO Nord.......that is basically it..................................I think

WYRD
    Is there a way to hook up to a unidact dialer? (like on a security system, or a fire alarm system)
    BUMP???

INSman
    Can't believe I have only got (3) new customers off of this post !! :220v:
    You guys are missing the boat and even a great business opportunity !!
    http://www.igonet.biz/cawealth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123