Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Addition

QuickCheetah
    Just picked her up today $900 bones!!! 455 olds diverter, cav plates.. needs cleaning and some gel coat work...a new igntion key, and a few odds and ends...

QuickCheetah
    heres one more of the Nordic and a few of the Cheetah...the Nordic is a 74 and 19 ft..Cheetah is an 18 ft and a 73..boths Olds and berk jets...

El Prosecutor
    heres one more of the Nordic and a few of the Cheetah...the Nordic is a 74 and 19 ft..Cheetah is an 18 ft and a 73..boths Olds and berk jets...
    Dang, way to go! 900 seems like a steal!

LGCDEVIL
    scored

Nucking futs
    That Nordic was mine. First boat I restored. Dick vale paint, hopped up mondello 455. it was a fun boat thing turns on a dime. Sold that thing to Ronnie back in 96 and I think it sat more then he used it. I saw it at the river once. Anyways good luck with that, And I agree it needs a major detail.I have ton of pics of that boat around here somewhere.

QuickCheetah
    Thanks.. Nucking Futs, maybe you can give me more history on the boat... mernmar1228@aol.com is my email or pm me here...would love to know more...

QuickCheetah
    thanks Beerjet...just sent you those pics to your yahoo email...thinking about going get a key made, and putting gas in it to get it fired up...the tanks are brand new and have never had gas in them before..to see if there is anything i need to do with the motor...

Nucking futs
    How the hell did you get it so cheap? That paint job cost me some serious $$ back in 94. I did the white gell and then sent it over to vale. The engine ran flawless and even put a few T-ram BBC on the trailer back in the day. It had fiberglass tanks in it and they were eating themselves up so when I sold it told Ron to get new tanks and it would be a turn key boat.When I sold it, the boat had maybe 50 hrs on it and mostly used it at Havazoo before the crowdes started showing up.I did the engine with the guidence of phill stock and Mondello.The pump was nothing special and probably needs to be gone through, but if you look at the intake you can see alittle work. It was ramped and had a few bottom mods done to it that we did when it was upside down. Not sure on the condition of it now by looking at that awesome trailer its sitting on, but all in all it looks to be the same way it was when I sold it. that thing went about 75 when I had it and it frees up really well when the diverter is up and tends to do a pump dance and if you don't know what that is, well you will the first time you put the hammer down with the P/D in the "up" position.Just let me know what more you want to know. I found all the resto pics lastnight but I don't have a scanner to post them.

QuickCheetah
    Nucking, thanks for the info..they were selling it for 1000 obo...the trailer tire blew out on me coming home from long beach picking it up..good thing i was by pep boys...they just wanted to get rid of he, Ronnie also wants to get rid of his chopper...i also think they are putting in a pool and didnt have time for the boat anymore...id love to see some of those pics...my national guard unit is out that way..this month when i have drill maybe i can stop by and see those pics..Mario

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast